New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

55 minutes ago, ah-dee said:

hellas verona training top, thats available on the macron website, is also a beauty

eta i attached a picture but it wont work! emoji35.png

pretty cool - long and short-sleeved options - thirty five quid a pop...

nail.thumb.jpg.b6af6ffe7973660dd790cf95e77d6df9.jpg

21 minutes ago, ah-dee said:

very decent. i really like the white long sleeved one. also 35 is cheqp so long as its a nice material

this is the one reservation i have about the whole Hellas range this year; sure I read somewhere that - definitely the shirts, if not everything else - are made of "stretchy clingy cycling shirt lycra stuff" like the italian national shirts a few years ago

oh dear, they might well look fucking smart - but is this really the effect that's required....

mich.jpg.4eb182e80c9b98e918dbec0277e35fe1.jpg

this is the one reservation i have about the whole Hellas range this year; sure I read somewhere that - definitely the shirts, if not everything else - are made of "stretchy clingy cycling shirt lycra stuff" like the italian national shirts a few years ago
oh dear, they might well look fucking smart - but is this really the effect that's required....

mich.jpg.4eb182e80c9b98e918dbec0277e35fe1.jpg
in that case i shall definitely be purchasing! yes i can be that shallow

9 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
39 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

"stretchy clingy cycling shirt lycra stuff" like the italian national shirts a few years ago

in that case i shall definitely be purchasing! yes i can be that shallow

might get one a couple of sizes too small for Mrs H - she's a curvy girl, and would look most enticing in one of them in "fits where it touches" mode ;)

that and one of them dentist technician jackets, too - but not a Chievo shirt - don't think that would have the desired effect...

might get one a couple of sizes too small for Mrs H - she's a curvy girl, and would look most enticing in one of them in "fits where it touches" mode [emoji6]
that and one of them dentist technician jackets, too - but not a Chievo shirt - don't think that would have the desired effect...
you are a genious! ms ah-dee will soon be kitted out as well

5 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
8 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:
might get one a couple of sizes too small for Mrs H - she's a curvy girl, and would look most enticing in one of them in "fits where it touches" mode emoji6.png

that reminds me - has the upcoming season's Ayr United new-kit promotional picture set  been released yet, or is such finery now considered unsuitable in these straightened, miserable times ???

that reminds me - has the upcoming season's Ayr United new-kit promotional picture set  been released yet, or is such finery now considered unsuitable in these straightened, miserable times ???
ahh memories! i bet the pc brigade have ruined it for us all. that picture made me wish id stuck in at art at school

back on topic (apologies an' all...)

Chiavazzese 75 (Piemonte - Prima Categoria Girone B, so level seven - they're based in Biella Pavignano, about 50 miles north east of Torino)

7DFEE5A2-B287-4F74-B3E3-BA8D7258FFE4.jpe

now - I'm not 100% certain about this one, but there are pics on their website for last season's "next fixture"  type adverts which show players in different shirts (blue and red halves), so I'm guessing that this is the new incarnation

worth posting up though, if nothing else because Chiavazzese (in the style of Albion Rovers and their "primrose and cerise") are the only Italian side I've come across who state that their colours are blue and crimson, which means that - in the usual Italian style - their nickname is "I blu-cremisi", so there...

doubt it is news to you bit i seen that liam henderson has signed with hellas. good move for the boy and a young Scotsman playing there fully justifies me forking out for the kit

eta - quoted hw wrong post

You think that's honking? Just wait til they play in Europe, where UEFA rules stipulate they must wear white shorts with that top.....

Everton actually looks good in a 90's kind of way, it's just that Angry birds remains the dumbest sleevesponsor in the Premier League.
It's nothing to do with UEFA rules, Spurs have traditionally worn all white in European ties, going back to the 60's.

39 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

S.S.D. Casarano Calcio (Puglia, Eccellenza) - right down in the very bottom of the "heel" of Italy - the spiralling snake design is taken from their badge...

maglie-casarano-2018-19.jpg

logoCasaranoCalcio_HD.jpg

Close but it they'd used a model with an afro they'd have got the badge recreation almost spot on.

On 20/07/2018 at 09:15, Herman Hessian said:

and for the new Modena club....

393826e1-67bc-4bf9-82cd-10ab85135a0b-678

w655_presentazione%20maglie%20modena%20f

The tops look like something the discerning man about town would buy from a Littlewoods catalogue before heading off for his summer fortnight in Blackpool.