The Clyde FC 2018-19 Thread

Are Morton no still looking for a manager?  Sutton and Anderson seem to be caretaker roles at the moment
It won't be St Mirren.  If there's an approach from a Championship side it'd be understandable if he was interested but I'm assuming he's tied up in a contract so there'd be compensation due.  No so sure Moore would automatically go with him right enough
There again if he takes us up and Mourinho gets pumped at the end of the season, could be worthwhile him staying around..... :rolleyes:
There are a lot of guys out there looked for jobs McIntyre, Hughes , Murray I'm not sure Danny Lennon is top of the list for clubs , before he came to us he was out of work for a wee while and plenty jobs come up If a full time role was offered to him then I'm sure he would go for it and we couldn't really complain If he did I'm sure moore would get the job and again wouldn't be unhappy at that. It's all conjecture at the moment it's all a non story fuelled by a lot of guff from totally unsubstantiated rumours
Suppose it fills the international break [emoji4]

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Danny Lennon last two clubs before Clyde were Alloa and Airdrie caretaker, why does so many people think there is a queue of clubs battering his door down to manage in the championship/ premier ? He hasn't had a full time job for over 4 years He is a good manager and I'm delighted the job he has done with us building a right good squad

Archived