Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

1 minute ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

Few Newcastle fans on Twitter not so impressed with the fact he’s came to Scottish League Two on loan..🤣

I get it to be fair, if he's 20 they'd probably want him at a higher level if he's to play for the first team. 

If he could have the same impact here as his dad did on his loan spell to Everton we'll be laughing 

Just now, LoonsYouthTeam said:

I get it to be fair, if he's 20 they'd probably want him at a higher level if he's to play for the first team. 

If he could have the same impact here as his dad did on his loan spell to Everton we'll be laughing 

Aye absolutely. Let’s be honest we’ve only got him through Big Dunc’s connection with Ray. 

20 year old striker on loan from a premier league side down to a Scottish league two side just isn’t the norm.  Think he’s featured for the reserve team a few times as well. 

Wee Dunc is either going to be absolutely class, and only sillying himself with our level because of his personal connection. Or he's going to be absolutely howling, hence why a top Premiership club have loaned him to our diddy level at the age of 20. There's going to be no middle ground here imo.

I'd be extremely excited if I was a Loon mind you. Some boy on Twitter compared him to a mix of his dad and Shearer :lol:

5 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Wee Dunc is either going to be absolutely class, and only sillying himself with our level because of his personal connection. Or he's going to be absolutely howling, hence why a top Premiership club have loaned him to our diddy level at the age of 20. There's going to be no middle ground here imo.

I'd be extremely excited if I was a Loon mind you. Some boy on Twitter compared him to a mix of his dad and Shearer :lol:

Love a new signing , as you say this could be absolutely anything at all, I’m hoping for absolute chaos mind you.

7 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

This exactly. He’ll be a dumpling or a world beater. No in between

1 minute ago, nofixedability said:

Love a new signing , as you say this could be absolutely anything at all, I’m hoping for absolute chaos mind you.

It's certainly far more exciting than signing (another) guy on loan from one of the Dundee clubs, eh?