Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

Just now, ForfarLoon84 said:

Probably.

The one player that was left that nobody else wanted.

We’ll take him.

Unless Laird McKinnon has made a signing on loan from Falkirk or Hamilton because in his mind they're still prem clubs...

Assume you’re not particularly impressed with mutale or has he been utilised poorly? Had some decent expectations when sending him on loan to the big boy leagues 

Okay let's not start doing this righting off boys who've not even been seen in a shirt yet.

I'm not particularly happy that it looks like we might be bringing McLean in but if he comes in and finds a little bit of his old form at montrose and peterhead and gets a couple goals that helps keep us above at least a couple of teams then it'll be worth it.

Edited by ScottishLoon

1 hour ago, ScottishLoon said:

Okay let's not start doing this righting off boys who've not even been seen in a shirt yet.

I'm not particularly happy that it looks like we might be bringing McLean in but if he comes in and finds a little bit of his old form at montrose and peterhead and gets a couple goals that helps keep us above at least a couple of teams then it'll be worth it.

He and the rest of the squad will 100% have my full backing on Saturday, we need all the support we can get right now.

I wish him all the best at our club and really hope he can find some decent form and get us out of this mess.

I’ve been saying for a while Skelly needs a rest or a spell out of the side, hopefully McLean can provide some much needed competition up there. 

3 hours ago, ScottishLoon said:

Russell McLean has been seen in a forfar shirt & he was fucking shit so take you're happy clapping nonsense to FB where it belongs.

1 hour ago, May Rckinnon said:

Russell McLean has been seen in a forfar shirt & he was fucking shit so take you're happy clapping nonsense to FB where it belongs.

He wasn't really he played 5 games only started 2 scored in 1 and got an assist in the other I'm not sure how you can judge he was shit based on that.

And just checked In comparison btw 6 other strikers at the club that season only got 3 combined.

Edited by ScottishLoon

14 minutes ago, ScottishLoon said:

He wasn't really he played 5 games only started 2 scored in 1 and got an assist in the other I'm not sure how you can judge he was shit based on that.

And just checked In comparison btw 6 other strikers at the club that season only got 3 combined.

You're comparing a shite with a jobbie if you're using that season as an example.

Everyone in senior football has seen enough of him to know he's not of the required standard.

As for his goal, Iain Davidson should be credited with it for his routine horror show defending against us.

18 minutes ago, May Rckinnon said:

You're comparing a shite with a jobbie if you're using that season as an example.

Everyone in senior football has seen enough of him to know he's not of the required standard.

As for his goal, Iain Davidson should be credited with it for his routine horror show defending against us.

At least you're persistent... I guess?