Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

35 minutes ago, May Rckinnon said:

Everyone in senior football has seen enough of him to know he's not of the required standard.

Petrie and McInally (twice) thought he was of the "required standard".

I'm not sure who some folk expect us to be signing. 

22 minutes ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

Petrie and McInally (twice) thought he was of the "required standard".

I'm not sure who some folk expect us to be signing. 

You're all for taking a dig at folk for expectations but never have any suggestions yourself?

I'm assuming it's because you're still in the fetal position because of the Aitken departure.

8 minutes ago, May Rckinnon said:

You're all for taking a dig at folk for expectations but never have any suggestions yourself?

I'm assuming it's because you're still in the fetal position because of the Aitken departure.

Suggestions for?

Russell McLean would be a very underwhelming signing if we are to even attempt to get out of this relegation dogfight.

Yes, he’s played under Petrie and McInally, but fans of almost every club he’s been at has been disappointed in him. His attitude, work rate and ability is woeful and leaves a lot to be desired.

Just now, fafc1885 said:

Russell McLean would be a very underwhelming signing if we are to even attempt to get out of this relegation dogfight.

Yes, he’s played under Petrie and McInally, but fans of almost every club he’s been at has been disappointed in him. His attitude, work rate and ability is woeful and leaves a lot to be desired.

And players say the same about him. He sounds like nothing but a troublemaker from what I have heard and one with little ability.

4 minutes ago, May Rckinnon said:

Literally anything tbh. I always thought my outlook on football could be dour, but I'm a bundle of sunshine compared to 

Well, I'm ok with McLean signing - I'll give him a chance anyway. That do for you?

Not sure who is availible tomorrow, or what new signings are to still possibly come through the door, but here is how I would like to see us line up.

Can't see it happening, as I doubt Munro will sit it out, and Patty probably won't start.

Marc

Allan                  Hutchinson     Morrison                Brindley

Seb                       Robson                 Smokie

Paterson

McLean       Thommo

5 minutes ago, ForfarLoon84 said:

Not sure who is availible tomorrow, or what new signings are to still possibly come through the door, but here is how I would like to see us line up.

Can't see it happening, as I doubt Munro will sit it out, and Patty probably won't start.

Marc

Allan                  Hutchinson     Morrison                Brindley

Seb                       Robson                 Smokie

Paterson

McLean       Thommo

Frightening to think this may actually be a good lineup for us.