Today's Scores

andy25

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ladeside77 said:

Buffs 2-2 Ladeside

Watched the game and Buffs weren't at the races. Looked poor considering they have a slight chance of the title, offering very little. Kilburnie hammer throwers at CH mopped it all up!

Watched the game and Buffs weren't at the races. Looked poor considering they have a slight chance of the title, offering very little. Kilburnie hammer throwers at CH mopped it all up!

That’s a 1st .
We’ve been crying out all season for the defence to get right in about the opposition.

26 minutes ago, fan of the juniors said:

That’s a 1st .
We’ve been crying out all season for the defence to get right in about the opposition.

1st time i have seen Kilburnie pal but they sat in at times, done the basics well and tried to take sting out game at every opportunity .  The number 8 I think was a class player bit goalie needs a watch for his kicks!!! ;-)

1st time i have seen Kilburnie pal but they sat in at times, done the basics well and tried to take sting out game at every opportunity .  The number 8 I think was a class player bit goalie needs a watch for his kicks!!! ;-)

The no 8 will be Davy Anderson . Ask any junior fan & they will tell you all about him . Played for us for 6 seasons the went to Queens Park when Rangers were there & was player of the year . Queens fans still say he’s the best they’ve ever had . If Davy was 6’2 he would have had 50 caps

Ps Kieran Hughes in goals . Rumour is he’s off to Clyde next season

1 minute ago, fan of the juniors said:

The no 8 will be Davy Anderson . Ask any junior fan & they will tell you all about him . Played for us for 6 seasons the went to Queens Park when Rangers were there & was player of the year . Queens fans still say he’s the best they’ve ever had . If Davy was 6’2 he would have had 50 caps

Aye mate he'a a smaller lad but some player. Also the lad who scores the 1st had a fair touch on him, looked the size of a barrel but when he walked off after subbed its maybe just them jerseys!!! Kilwinning were disappointing and their gaffer was going tonto!!+

Aye mate he'a a smaller lad but some player. Also the lad who scores the 1st had a fair touch on him, looked the size of a barrel but when he walked off after subbed its maybe just them jerseys!!! Kilwinning were disappointing and their gaffer was going tonto!!+

Jon Scullion .

Morton raved about him for a couple seasons but fitness issues at that level was an issue .

Scullion can change a game with 1 touch but you might not see him for the rest of the game

Ps Strainy (Buffs boss) is a gem . Against you he’s a cock but he’s a winner . Turned a poor Buffs team into league challengers

Just now, fan of the juniors said:

Jon Scullion .
Morton raved about him for a couple seasons but fitness issues at that level was an issue .
Scullion can change a game with 1 touch but you might not see him for the rest of the game

Yeh he looked a hefty lad!!! Nice touch and some goal he took well. The lad who came on late in game was a f*cking tank!!!

Yeh he looked a hefty lad!!! Nice touch and some goal he took well. The lad who came on late in game was a f*cking tank!!!

Im at a loss as we don’t have that . Could have been 1 of the new lads we’ve signed form Harmony Row but awaiting confirmation

Or was it oor Arnie? Arnold Bembo?

Just looking at some of the scores today, and in the past couple of weeks makes depressing reading I'm afraid. At least three double digit wins and loads of others six or more goal wins. The inequality that is evident within junior football is whats helping to kill it. Fans don't really want to watch teams being slaughtered, it's not as if the victors are world beaters, mostly they are pretty ordinary sides playing others who are barely able to raise a team or full of young boys who will just become discouraged and give up the game. Maybe the forthcoming reorganisation will weed out some of the clubs who quite frankly are not up to junior standards and either revert to amatuer level or dissapear altogether. Sad, but inevitable in my view.

11 minutes ago, fan of the juniors said:

Im at a loss as we don’t have that . Could have been 1 of the new lads we’ve signed form Harmony Row but awaiting confirmation

Or was it oor Arnie? Arnold Bembo?

No sure mate but he wouldn't look out of place in a boxing ring!!

Love it and just the reaction I was after haha . BOOM.

Hertha imagine someone using the words snide and p***k in the same sentence to describe you. Bet that's never happened before

1 hour ago, garrellburn said:

Just looking at some of the scores today, and in the past couple of weeks makes depressing reading I'm afraid. At least three double digit wins and loads of others six or more goal wins. The inequality that is evident within junior football is whats helping to kill it. Fans don't really want to watch teams being slaughtered, it's not as if the victors are world beaters, mostly they are pretty ordinary sides playing others who are barely able to raise a team or full of young boys who will just become discouraged and give up the game. Maybe the forthcoming reorganisation will weed out some of the clubs who quite frankly are not up to junior standards and either revert to amatuer level or dissapear altogether. Sad, but inevitable in my view.

In recent weeks both Saltcoats and Ardeer have beaten higher league opposition in cup ties namely Arthurlie and Kisyth that is the beauty of the junior game

In recent weeks both Saltcoats and Ardeer have beaten higher league opposition in cup ties namely Arthurlie and Kisyth that is the beauty of the junior game
Think u'l find we beat Ardeer in the cup ,we were a bit lucky 2 win on pens mind ,but i was there an we deffo won lol

37 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:
45 minutes ago, sweep said:

Think u'l find we beat Ardeer in the cup ,we were a bit lucky 2 win on pens mind ,but i was there an we deffo won lol

Sorry about that. Please accept my apologies. You are correct 3-3 Kilsyth win on penalties. Sorry

Archived