Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

24 minutes ago, Darvel Dave said:
31 minutes ago, iPhone said:
Haha, your biting with that comment.
you should go and ask your sugar daddy  if you don’t know how much yous have spent. 

Just asking a question that you can't answer

No no, you were biting ...

13 minutes ago, wylieboy said:

Sylvester he is obsessed with everything going on at recreation park on and off the park

According to his logic..or lack of it, whitletts must be the team to beat now after beating the mighty Annbank last night, since they scored 4 past Darvel in a friendly...

9 hours ago, Darvel Dave said:
10 hours ago, mizuno said:
Thought by all the chat you were a premier team,youve spent enough money,

How can we be a premier team if we're playing in the championship smartarse, you tell me how much money we've spent?

Caught one there lol

glens tomorrow just to finish off an easy 5 days , one thing for sure no other team in our league will have played teams the calibre of which we have played ,  and even with important players missing last night we gave as good as we got to the legs went last half hour but no surprise with that after the shift that went in at talbot on saturday , id imagine team will be freshened up tomorrow against the glens in what should be another severe test for us 

32 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

glens tomorrow just to finish off an easy 5 days , one thing for sure no other team in our league will have played teams the calibre of which we have played ,  and even with important players missing last night we gave as good as we got to the legs went last half hour but no surprise with that after the shift that went in at talbot on saturday , id imagine team will be freshened up tomorrow against the glens in what should be another severe test for us 

Was it only two changes from the talbot game? First half was pretty even but thought darvel looked more likely to score, second half the players did look heavy legged and Hurlfords midfield started dominating, the boy whittaker took total control of the game for the last 30 mins, the boy Hewitt up top was brilliant for yous last night and looks as if he'll be a cracking signing 

2 hours ago, AYRSHIREBOY said:

Was it only two changes from the talbot game? First half was pretty even but thought darvel looked more likely to score, second half the players did look heavy legged and Hurlfords midfield started dominating, the boy whittaker took total control of the game for the last 30 mins, the boy Hewitt up top was brilliant for yous last night and looks as if he'll be a cracking signing 

f**k me u and me agreeing ? 

24 minutes ago, AYRSHIREBOY said:

Just this one time 

Ha ha aye hanvey and Cameron were missing but no excuses we brought in Mark and Ernie who are quality players and I think the effort put in on Saturday was a factor but if we want to get promotion we will need to get used to it , Hewitt looks top quality and if we go to 4-4-2 in the league we are in he will cause mayhem 

6 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Ha ha aye hanvey and Cameron were missing but no excuses we brought in Mark and Ernie who are quality players and I think the effort put in on Saturday was a factor but if we want to get promotion we will need to get used to it , Hewitt looks top quality and if we go to 4-4-2 in the league we are in he will cause mayhem 

He looked good uptop himself, but think he burned himself out near end as he put a power of work in, any striker would like playing beside him as they could feed off him all day, mind you I'm only basing my opinion from last nights game

15 minutes ago, AYRSHIREBOY said:

He looked good uptop himself, but think he burned himself out near end as he put a power of work in, any striker would like playing beside him as they could feed off him all day, mind you I'm only basing my opinion from last nights game

I’d imagine he will be Rested tomorrow night or at least I would and think there will be wholesale changes as Rossvale on Saturday is a far more important game than glenafton one imo