Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Billybigbaws said:

Aye if you hadn’t of fucked up and appointed Strain. 

Can you believe the reason Darvel haven’t got promoted this year is down to the legend himself haha

And see if I did and got it wrong no big deal that’s what happens in football

tell U what though I haven’t got this one wrong 

And come back to me a year from now if I have 

Just now, Darvel legend said:

And see if I did and got it wrong no big deal that’s what happens in football

tell U what though I haven’t got this one wrong 

And come back to me a year from now if I have 

You know what you have got wrong... your whole idea about becoming the greatest club. You don’t see the big teams ‘chairman’ or ‘vice chairman’ or whatever you claim to be these days coming on social media and shouting their mouths off... because they have class. You’re just a mouth!

7 hours ago, Winny Wizen said:

Well done yesterday it was never in doubt  from early doors. 

Think what could have been achieved this year if Strain Snr hadn’t got the job. It’s been a different team since the lads got a hold of training. Not a better team in the league at the moment. Imho

Was there no training with Paddy? Was there no training with Noddy?

2 minutes ago, Billybigbaws said:

You know what you have got wrong... your whole idea about becoming the greatest club. You don’t see the big teams ‘chairman’ or ‘vice chairman’ or whatever you claim to be these days coming on social media and shouting their mouths off... because they have class. You’re just a mouth!

Confidence in what’s about to happen but I could be wrong and if I am I’ve broad enough shoulders to cope with it 

no big deal 

1 minute ago, Winny Wizen said:

You have nothing positive to say now about the team.  

If you are a player are you saying that you weren’t congratulated coming off the park yesterday or coming into the bar area? The team imo are now playing how I expected them to be playing this season. 

1 minute ago, Ceejayar said:

Wait a minute... everything was great under Paddy though was it not? 

Sometimes it’s hard to understand what’s in a mans head when he hasn’t a clue himself. 

I will make it clear for you then. 

Training under Strain was a joke. Endless running, few drills and no working on set plays. 

Sometimes it’s hard to understand what’s in a mans head when he hasn’t a clue himself. 

I will make it clear for you then. 

Training under Strain was a joke. Endless running, few drills and no working on set plays. 

If you were involved with the kello debacle you will know I made my feelings known to Chris Strain. 

1 minute ago, Ceejayar said:

If you are a player are you saying that you weren’t congratulated coming off the park yesterday or coming into the bar area? The team imo are now playing how I expected them to be playing this season. 

Never said for one minute about what happened coming off the park. All my chat has been about what happens on this thread  

you and your pals have continually washed the clubs dirty washing on here. You have made it difficult since minute one this season for the players. Go and read the bravado and disrespect for others in the  first 3 or 4 pages on this threa. 

3 minutes ago, Winny Wizen said:

Never said for one minute about what happened coming off the park. All my chat has been about what happens on this thread  

you and your pals have continually washed the clubs dirty washing on here. You have made it difficult since minute one this season for the players. Go and read the bravado and disrespect for others in the  first 3 or 4 pages on this threa. 

It’s not a social media page that’s has won or lost games.

I see next years manager is now having a pop at the team via his wee green dot to last post. 

I would say that his team at the moment are always up there to be shot at by opposing players and fans, they respond by winning.

2 minutes ago, Winny Wizen said:

I see next years manager is now having a pop at the team via his wee green dot to last post. 

He would be better concentrating on his teams semi final on Monday. 

Im sure Mick will know what he’s doing tomorrow evening and will be glad of ur input 

1 minute ago, Darvel legend said:

Im sure Mick will know what he’s doing tomorrow evening and will be glad of ur input 

I have one last question for you Mr Legend. How is it that the ‘president’ of the club didnt know about the signing that you announced on this forum? Surely that’s not very professional?

7 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

You don’t get it do you but I’m not surprised at that. 

With his comments at training  and now his taking sides in a discussion on here about a team he is not even manager yet he is open for criticism by those who are employed by the club  He would be better keeping his counsel until he is the gaffer  instead he is on here hunting for likes and to ingratiate himself with the cabal  

He took the huff on the Amateur forum and spat his dummy out. He is obviously not the professional that you think he is. 

He knows every signing he just didn’t know it was getting posted but that’s been cleared up  but thanks for ur question ur obviously very interested in the vale 

in fact tune in this week there will be another one getting posted which will surprise a lot of people 

10 minutes ago, Winny Wizen said:

You don’t get it do you but I’m not surprised at that. 

With his comments at training  and now his taking sides in a discussion on here about a team he is not even manager yet he is open for criticism by those who are employed by the club  He would be better keeping his counsel until he is the gaffer  instead he is on here hunting for likes and to ingratiate himself with the cabal  

He took the huff on the Amateur forum and spat his dummy out. He is obviously not the professional that you think he is. 

By cabal I suppose you must be inferring to the hard working committee who are all in various ways working hard for Darvel Juniors to continue to improve on and off the park well I suppose he is integrating himself with us all.

Archived