Whitlets vics

Thereporter

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, PatnaDunty said:

Maybe our club will go down. I honestly don’t think we will. But at least we stay classy. Not like you. A prominent whitletts committee man.

Go on PatnaDunty ...... Spill the beans as to who The Wee Troll is as he has an obsession with trying to find out who others are on here 

Go for it and give us all al laugh, expose the twat 

1 hour ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Go on PatnaDunty ...... Spill the beans as to who The Wee Troll is as he has an obsession with trying to find out who others are on here 

Go for it and give us all al laugh, expose the twat 

Back on the big boys thread I see!

Maybe our club will go down. I honestly don’t think we will. But at least we stay classy. Not like you. A prominent whitletts committee man.

I know all the committee personally, and i can assure they wont be on here. If iPhone really is a Vics fan, il be expecting a tx about the bus I’m running on Saturday

1 hour ago, Terry Tibbs said:

I know all the committee personally, and i can assure they wont be on here. If iPhone really is a Vics fan, il be expecting a tx about the bus I’m running on Saturday

You obviously don’t know everybody on here Terry.

You obviously don’t know everybody on here Terry.

Far from it, but i do know everyone that’s involved at Whitletts. If as many fans went to our games that proclaims to be fans on here, we’d being doing awrite

28 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Far from it, but i do know everyone that’s involved at Whitletts. If as many fans went to our games that proclaims to be fans on here, we’d being doing awrite

Well maybe some fans aren’t genuine but I’m not one of those. I’m at almost every home game.

2 hours ago, Ringford10 said:
12 hours ago, iPhone said:
Well maybe some fans aren’t genuine but I’m not one of those. I’m at almost every home game.

Get on the bus then to this week's game at Lanark.

You would like to listen to my patter!

Archived