Whitlets vics

Thereporter

Big loss, good player when on his game. Who is most likely to replace him?

Young Ogsten replaced him on Monday, and done really well tbf, playing in an unfamiliar position

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Young Ogsten replaced him on Monday, and done really well tbf, playing in an unfamiliar position

Ok, it’s just Blair plays just about every game it’s hard to tell who else can play there.

The bubble will burst. Scraped results since he’s been there.

Aye he’s doing shite. Must be under pressure having topped the league cup section with 3 wins. Time for you to f**k off out of this thread and come back out when the team gets a bad result.

George really has the boys playing well. They’re fighting for each other and thoroughly deserved their win tonight, particularly second half. Now on to league duty on Saturday.

Up the Victoria!. [emoji837][emoji835]️

Still running with this one, who wastes all these years pretending to be a fan of another club.
As for boys fight for each other that’s all he’s got, no system, doesn’t set the players up right and doesn’t change games when he should.

No organised set up u having a laugh. Every player on that pitch knows there job and what’s expected of them every detail is covered so take it u wasn’t good enough to get game for him lol

Davie, ignore this clown, he’ll no be long pissing off. Just adding fuel to the fire replying aw the time

No organised set up u having a laugh. Every player on that pitch knows there job and what’s expected of them every detail is covered so take it u wasn’t good enough to get game for him lol

Davie, ignore this clown, he’ll no be long pissing off. Just adding fuel to the fire replying aw the time

You think yous will give Cumbernauld a game Saturday, serious question?

If we play like we did second half last night and take our chances then I see no reason why not. Cumbernauld are one of the favs for league so it will be difficult, but I think we’ll win and get off to a good start.

If we play like we did second half last night and take our chances then I see no reason why not. Cumbernauld are one of the favs for league so it will be difficult, but I think we’ll win and get off to a good start.

What did you think of Girvan last night?

What did you think of Girvan last night?

To be honest I thought they were going to be a lot worse than they were. Still, once we got a grip of the game I thought we dominated in large spells and Azza missed a few sitters to make it more comfortable.
How did you feel it went Jamie?

On 01/08/2018 at 09:13, Thereporter said:

I’m sure he’ll relish his return, and proving the doubters wrong, from what I’ve seen of him he’s a good motivator and will rule the technical area tonight FACT.

Jamie who??

you know fine well who Jamie is.

On 01/08/2018 at 11:39, Thereporter said:

Great youth coach at Ayr, I’m telling you, he’ll be flexing those muscles in BOTH technical areas tonight.

Your words.

not bad for someone who doesn’t know him.

you need a good memory to be a good liar and unfortunately yours is like a sieve.

Archived