Auchinleck v Clydebank

WitsTheGoalieDain?

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Nikos K said:

You actually think those 12 stars means something in Scottish football lol  you may be the most successful in the junior cup but you’re still a club that wants to be the big fish in a small pond with no ambition of testing yourselves in the pyramid just in case you get found out. And before you accuse me of Talbot bashing far from it I’ve always said you are the benchmark but to use 12 stars for a cup that doesn’t even have a sponsor is laughable 

12 stars more than bankies though and ,.........,.,,,,,they actually have a homeground as opposed to the perennial  gypsies that are clydebank .......

4 hours ago, Jimmy Gentles said:

12 stars more than bankies though and ,.........,.,,,,,they actually have a homeground as opposed to the perennial  gypsies that are clydebank .......

You're obviously a bit thick so let me point out to you that we have a home ground because it's a requirement of league membership. We are based currently at Lochburn park and our permanent home park is Holm Park. You want any further explanation I'll be happy to help 

3 hours ago, Black Pennel said:

He's not thick...he's just a very naughty boy...fae Beith.

Sorry big Bill, but a lot of Bankies fans on P&B are, or at least appear to be, arrogant toward other clubs.

sorry but you call them out if you need to and I'll do the same.  Maybe you can explain what he means by implying we're homeless because it certainly seems like he's a bit confused or is being an arse ... 

Talbot absolutely blew us away second half. First half we played well but missed big chances- you miss chances against good teams and they will punish you. Still unsure what the penalty was for but no complaints overall . We are a much better team this year but today illustrated that we are still some way short of the best.

4 minutes ago, Kilbowie's Finest said:

Talbot absolutely blew us away second half. First half we played well but missed big chances- you miss chances against good teams and they will punish you. Still unsure what the penalty was for but no complaints overall . We are a much better team this year but today illustrated that we are still some way short of the best.

Agreed half time i felt yes could get something out of this but fair play Talbot stepped it up our defence got shown up 

deserved in second half but we had 3 or 4 clear cut chances and couldn't put any away that's just criminal. Also to have a clear free kick on edge of box  waved away by ref and they break downfield and get a corner I think from which they score ( need to see highlights again ). Didn't see the pen as my eyes had drifted into the middle ... but too many cheap goals in afraid. Hope he can use this to get them going again. Difficult game at Buffs next week ... need a performance. 

To the guy that was giving it the homeless drivel as he passed me. You're meant to be a fucking grown up son. Try acting your age. 

That aside it was well deserved in the end. Hope we can get back to scoring ways next week 

deserved in second half but we had 3 or 4 clear cut chances and couldn't put any away that's just criminal. Also to have a clear free kick on edge of box  waved away by ref and they break downfield and get a corner I think from which they score ( need to see highlights again ). Didn't see the pen as my eyes had drifted into the middle ... but too many cheap goals in afraid. Hope he can use this to get them going again. Difficult game at Buffs next week ... need a performance. 
To the guy that was giving it the homeless drivel as he passed me. You're meant to be a fucking grown up son. Try acting your age. 
That aside it was well deserved in the end. Hope we can get back to scoring ways next week 

Quite a few pish shouts from the home support, it obviously meant a lot to them to win today! Clydebank conceding far too many penalties and cheap yellows in their last few games.

Archived