Hamilton Academical VS Dundee THE BIG ONE!

Now let's take ourselves out of the world of P&B for a minute and think about the fact you are on the Internet making up things. On a scale of sadacts you are right at the top.
Sitting there in Perth. Eyes etched to your grease laden laptop. The air from your barket mouth clouding the view of your spectacles as you hyperventilate at the excitement of creating fallacys on the Internet. 
The poignant smell of body odour that saps into your hole punched vest eclipsing the reek of your microwaved rustlers burger that sits by your can of Monster.
In the background the songs of praise boxset plays on repeated as it has done since summer 2007.
You really are a sad individual. Think about what your life is when you have  to make up lies on P&B to fill your life with interest.
My goodness.
Thank you.

[emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319]🤣🤣🤣

36 minutes ago, DutchBorderer said:

Not often I find myself cheering for the Accies, but Rodge's a good lad and I'm a sucker for winless runs (which is a blessing considering I support Berwick).

Question is, should I lob in my lot for Last Man Standing with the Accies this week?

Picking whoever we are playing would have kept you in so far, so why mess with a winning formula??

11 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Picking whoever we are playing would have kept you in so far, so why mess with a winning formula??

Tbh I kept picking Albion Rovers' opponents up until this week, when I chose Hibs. Talk about dodging a bullet huh?

There's no real certain matchups this week, not even Celtic (v. Aberdeen), but I'm afraid shitters like Nabi, Madianga, Mendy, and Ngwatala actually come good for once.

Tbh I kept picking Albion Rovers' opponents up until this week, when I chose Hibs. Talk about dodging a bullet huh?
There's no real certain matchups this week, not even Celtic (v. Aberdeen), but I'm afraid shitters like Nabi, Madianga, Mendy, and Ngwatala actually come good for once.

You’re dead to me mate!