Driving Annoyances

Ned Nederlander

People who indicate misleadingly - most recent example being a guy in the city centre this morning indicating left approaching a junction because he was proceeding straight and going into a parking space beyond the junction. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Most definitely my biggest hate is being at a junction or roundabout, waiting for traffic from the right to go past and because they are more important than the rest of the world, they turn left without any kind of indication. Damn it, if I only we had a device or way of signalling other drivers of our intentions before hand....

2. Cars parked at the side of the road, normally one occupant of the car(driver )is in the shop or waiting to pick up someone for work and they feel the need to ensure the road in front of them is illuminated so oncoming drivers are blinded.

3. Some 18 year old boy with a 1.2 Corsa and a dustbin size exhaust pipe and apparently only 1st and second gear .

4. Have actually seen this, not making it up. Subaru driver, with hat and jacket to match. 

5. Middle lane motorway drivers..... no matter how busy or  quiet the road is,  I'm going to shit on the face of an easy rule of motorway driving, stay left unless overtaking.  

Archived