Escape At Dannemora

YER SISTERS YER MAW

• 2 weeks later...
Enjoying this, although I remember the case when it happened so I know the ending.

The sex scene with Patricia Arquette and Paul Dano May have made me take a vow of celibacy.
Patricia Arquette looks as rough as fck in this. I read that she put on alot of weight for the part and make up dept had to make her look older.

Finished this last night and loved it. The opening scene from episode 5 was a standout where it showed Sweat moving from his cell all the way down through the escape route and out onto the road outside. It lasted about 10 minutes  and appeared to be shot in one take although I may be mistaken.

Interesting piece here where Ben Stiller talks about the prison yard scene from the first episode.

5 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

For all the planning they put into the escape they made a complete mess of the rest of it. 20 miles to Canada can't be that hard really?

Going across country is pretty hard, especially when you are being hunted by thousands of people.

And, spoiler alert, get steaming drunk.  Sweat covered more distance in the two days after he ditched Matt than in the two weeks they were together.

7 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Going across country is pretty hard, especially when you are being hunted by thousands of people.

Hide contents

And, spoiler alert, get steaming drunk.  Sweat covered more distance in the two days after he ditched Matt than in the two weeks they were together.

I’m forgetting they were murderous morons. I had a look on google maps, it’s not really far at all.

Must be Baltic in the winter.

For all the planning they put into the escape they made a complete mess of the rest of it. 20 miles to Canada can't be that hard really?
Tbf, the plan was for Tilly to drive them to the Mexican border once they got out the tunnel, although they should probably have had a back up plan incase she didn't turn up.

Archived