Rangers V The Champions.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, buddie06smfc said:

Steven Gerrard is an absolute farce of a manager. Resounding pumping for the ****.

The clown has signed 15 players? but he still says they are not good enough so he will simply replace them. If he thought they were half decent in the first place surely he could coach them to becoming better players and play as part of a team? 

I also suspect that the treatment of players by the management team and also the so called supporters will influence other clubs willingness to send players to Govan  on loan.

Rogic to score a raker. Gerrard to be sent to the stand. Brown to goad the east enclosure. Morelos to be sent off in the first half. McGregor to equalise 90+8

2-2.

A few wives to walk into doors later that day.

I canna fucking wait.

Won't be watching this as I have no interest in seeing these bigoted, two cheeks of the same arse playing in this repulsive fixture. The carnage, social unrest and vile songs that this game brings mean that I wouldn't watch it if it was being played in my own back garden. I hate these two clubs, hate them with a passion, absolutely equally, they are just as bad and repulsive as each other, well Sevco are worse so obviously I hope they get pumped and I'll cheer every Celtic goal, or I mean, I would cheer every Celtic goal if I was watching, which of course I won't be....ach f**k it! Mon the Hoops intae Scotland's shame!

Won't be watching this as I have no interest in seeing these bigoted, two cheeks of the same arse playing in this repulsive fixture. The carnage, social unrest and vile songs that this game brings mean that I wouldn't watch it if it was being played in my own back garden. I hate these two clubs, hate them with a passion, absolutely equally, they are just as bad and repulsive as each other, well Sevco are worse so obviously I hope they get pumped and I'll cheer every Celtic goal, or I mean, I would cheer every Celtic goal if I was watching, which of course I won't be....ach f**k it! Mon the Hoops intae Scotland's shame!
20181123_155451.jpg

32 minutes ago, MJC said:

Agree completely.

46 minutes ago, MJC said:

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter. 

11 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

At least one contentious decision against either team would be grand too.

I want a match-deciding decision to go completely against one of them (don't care which).  A completely shite, wildly incorrect one.

Fans, media etc go apeshit.  One of the Glasgow two will put their hands in their pockets to help finance VAR and we'll have it for next season. Then, the rest of us will get the benefit of better decision making, and not leave it in the hands of the referee's and their if in doubt, give it to them approach.  As everybody knows, apart from Rangers & Celtic fans bizarrely, they get 99% of the "debateable" decisions in their favour.

As for the game?  3-3, both sides to finish with 9-men.

Archived