Leafa

Sandysafc

On ‎24‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 13:30, Cocoleafa said:

Why did phildo leave Sandys? What players are leaving Sandys and is it true Steelie is running it with him after he was banned for a year for fielding eligible players but John Bash didn’t do anywhere near that and got a lift time ban? But that’s none of my business

deano coming back to us. terri,hayney,wee kev and robbo goin to phils vale

2 minutes ago, HendersonDelivers said:

deano coming back to us. terri,hayney,wee kev and robbo goin to phils vale

With Ryan now confirmed as leaving Salvie for Lothian Thistle HV, what does that mean for you? Someone else ready to take over?

5 hours ago, HendersonDelivers said:

hi phil

Phildo doesn't have an account on this mate !  Lot of rumours that salvie are folding at the end of the season  along with craigshill . Wouldn't be good to see established clubs fold and whatever happens to the uni after them being caught cheating the prem could be a lot less competitive next season . Meadowbank will ruffle a few feathers tho . 

I think meadowbank will be our main league challengers next season. The other good sides don't have the balls to battle through a season. Look at tollcross, with the ability they have in some of their players they should be ashamed in their lack of league medals. Them and salvie will be similar for as long as teams like Sandy's and meadowbank are around. That is a fact!

Henderson delivers your nothing but a gob shite who hides behind a user name getting all excited about spouting absolute verbal diarrhoea just like a few others on this it’s pathetic some of the stuff yous go on about. I’ve decided to make an account after getting accused of having an account and sent numerous screen shots of the pish that gets said on this. 

24 minutes ago, Sandysafc said:

I think meadowbank will be our main league challengers next season. The other good sides don't have the balls to battle through a season. Look at tollcross, with the ability they have in some of their players they should be ashamed in their lack of league medals. Them and salvie will be similar for as long as teams like Sandy's and meadowbank are around. That is a fact!

Another gob shite hiding behind a user name spouting tales you have said i left Sandys as I wasn’t enjoying it. Horse shit ! 

All your doing is making people hate a really good successful club by acting like an arrogant clown 

On 24/04/2019 at 07:49, puma king said:

He’s not the only one mate :whistle

Another one who has skid marks on there teeth with the amount of shite you talk. Hiding behind user names cause your too scared to have an opinion and have everyone know who you are. 

20 minutes ago, Phildo said:

Another gob shite hiding behind a user name spouting tales you have said i left Sandys as I wasn’t enjoying it. Horse shit ! 

All your doing is making people hate a really good successful club by acting like an arrogant clown 

I'll show you gob shite when I see you ya Judas p***k