Talbot just keep rolling on....

TFW

A. That’s how football works. Champions tend to go up a league to challenge themselves against better opposition. Not just Talbot, whoever wins the league should be promoted. B. Arse kissing pish

C. If you’re only into football for the glory, you’re doing it wrong.

Man Utd were winning the league for fun in the 90' & 2000's so did they jump to a bigger league? Talbot are at the top of their tier you f""knugget...... and to say Hertha is kissing arse makes me laugh as he is one of the posters who doesn't bow to Talbot Chat.

The reality is stuart that when Me££s had the cash they still couldn't win the Scottish and probably won their league campaigns by the fixture backlogs of other teams.

No one follows their team for glory but it does help when you get it unless you're a Me££a/Hurl£ord outfit

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:

Man Utd were winning the league for fun in the 90' & 2000's so did they jump to a bigger league? Talbot are at the top of their tier you f""knugget...... and to say Hertha is kissing arse makes me laugh as he is one of the posters who doesn't bow to Talbot Chat.

The reality is stuart that when Me££s had the cash they still couldn't win the Scottish and probably won their league campaigns by the fixture backlogs of other teams.

No one follows their team for glory but it does help when you get it unless you're a Me££a/Hurl£ord outfit

What a dreadful point. Man Utd can’t go any higher, they’re the top team in the top league. Auchinleck are a top team in a lower league. They are 5 promotions from getting to the top.

I’ve already said, the Me££a chat is a decade out of date. Wasn’t funny then and doesn’t impress anyone now.

but aye, we won the league cos other clubs had more games to play  and I cried myself to sleep every night because we didn’t win a non league trophy.

your last point doesn’t make any sense so I can’t really reply to that.

What a dreadful point. Man Utd can’t go any higher, they’re the top team in the top league. Auchinleck are a top team in a lower league. They are 5 promotions from getting to the top.

I’ve already said, the Me££a chat is a decade out of date. Wasn’t funny then and doesn’t impress anyone now.

but aye, we won the league cos other clubs had more games to play  and I cried myself to sleep every night because we didn’t win a non league trophy.

your last point doesn’t make any sense so I can’t really reply to that.

Well there you go, its obvious you have no idea like the me££a of old.

Talbot play at their top tier, so not really sure what your boring on about.

I've seen you sitting on the fence at other threads but always thought that you could be the new fud of the juniors chat as you've proved it now by your recent posts.

Read other forum users posts instead of grandstanding.

1 hour ago, Talbot 1978 said:

Man Utd were winning the league for fun in the 90' & 2000's so did they jump to a bigger league? Talbot are at the top of their tier you f""knugget.....

Man Utd were and are at the pinnacle of football in their country, Talbot aren't even at the fifth level of football in Scotland, although it seems you'll have a chance of getting there from next season. Maybe.

Well there you go, its obvious you have no idea like the me££a of old.

Talbot play at their top tier, so not really sure what your boring on about.

I've seen you sitting on the fence at other threads but always thought that you could be the new fud of the juniors chat as you've proved it now by your recent posts.

Read other forum users posts instead of grandstanding.

At least you don’t appear to be rattled or anything.

Guest Nocknosh1988
14 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

Sorted that for you.

The defeat will set yous back I feel. I doubt yous will win any trophies this season after the psychological blow.

The defeat will set yous back I feel. I doubt yous will win any trophies this season after the psychological blow.
Talbot have already won the League Cup this season...
Keep these predictions coming .

Man Utd were and are at the pinnacle of football in their country, Talbot aren't even at the fifth level of football in Scotland, although it seems you'll have a chance of getting there from next season. Maybe.
Burnieman I don't usually argue against you as you're a prolific poster on the old p&b, to an extent I think it consumes your whole life.

However you remaking on Talbot are way below in pinnacles from Man Utd had me having to reply.

It's obvious you've not been reading this thread properly to reply the way you did.

Talbot ARE playing at their pinnacle, top tier. I.e Juniors

Now if the sfja/sfa decide to change that then we can change the debate.

However your argument is flawed as you rightly put it Man Utd are the top but what you failed to see is that other European teams were beating them in the champions league so there is never a pinnacle.

It's all about perspective.

We could argue this all night but I'm sure you have other threads that you've got some " I like to pontificate more than others " on

4 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:

Burnieman I don't usually argue against you as you're a prolific poster on the old p&b, to an extent I think it consumes your whole life.

However you remaking on Talbot are way below in pinnacles from Man Utd had me having to reply.

It's obvious you've not been reading this thread properly to reply the way you did.

However your argument is flawed as you rightly put it Man Utd are the top but what you failed to see is that other European teams were beating them in the champions league so there is never a pinnacle.

We could argue this all night but I'm sure you have other threads that you've got some " I like to pontificate more than others " on

You start and end by having a dig at someone just making a point. Interesting.

You compared Man Utd winning title after title but not moving to a better league (well how could they???)  to Talbot doing likewise.  It was you that made the comparison.

Man Utd are at the pinnacle of the English game and can go no further.  Talbot are at the pinnacle of the Junior game but can go much further.  That's the only point I was making.  It will soon be possible for Talbot to move to that next level.

You start and end by having a dig at someone just making a point. Interesting.

You compared Man Utd winning title after title but not moving to a better league (well how could they???)  to Talbot doing likewise.  It was you that made the comparison.

Man Utd are at the pinnacle of the English game and can go no further.  Talbot are at the pinnacle of the Junior game but can go much further.  That's the only point I was making.  It will soon be possible for Talbot to move to that next level.

What makes you think Man Utd cant go further?

Its not a dig its a fact. The issue with you BM is that you post on that many threads throughout the whole p&b that you may think you're some sort of sage .

You are not any different from other posters on here. You have a point to get a cross and so do I. However I only post on a few posts, where you're on the 100's

6 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:

What makes you think Man Utd cant go further?

Its not a dig its a fact. The issue with you BM is that you post on that many threads throughout the whole p&b that you may think you're some sort of sage .

You are not any different from other posters on here. You have a point to get a cross and so do I. However I only post on a few posts, where you're on the 100's

Leaving aside your further attempts at having another go (sounds like you have been here before under another ID), surely it's obvious that being the Champion of your national league is the furthest you can go, the pinnacle?  You of course can go on to a cup comptition and win that (Champions League), just like Talbot can go onto the Scottish Cup.

However the pinnacle of the Scottish game is Champions of the Scottish Premiership, not the West Region Juniors. You don't need to be a sage to understand that.

Leaving aside your further attempts at having another go (sounds like you have been here before under another ID), surely it's obvious that being the Champion of your national league is the furthest you can go, the pinnacle?  You of course can go on to a cup comptition and win that (Champions League), just like Talbot can go onto the Scottish Cup.

However the pinnacle of the Scottish game is Champions of the Scottish Premiership, not the West Region Juniors. You don't need to be a sage to understand that.

Burnieman unlike you I speak freely as like a few others already on here who too have no agenda.

You off course are different my friend, hence why you have to make continual repeated posts over the same matter and we all know what that is.

Now BM unlike you I don't care what name you want to post under. Just lets us all get a fair say and maybe you don't whimper to the mods and get anyone who disagrees with you banned. (Again)

Burnieman unlike you I speak freely as like a few others already on here who too have no agenda.  
You off course are different my friend, hence why you have to make continual repeated posts over the same matter and we all know what that is.

Now BM unlike you I don't care what name you want to post under. Just lets us all get a fair say and maybe you don't whimper to the mods and get anyone who disagrees with you banned. (Again)

You've gone down the personal route again instead of dealing with the point in hand. I think that gives enough pointers as to who you are. Isa.

How many ID's do you have around here? I think we all know what got you banned.

You can only have an argument if both sides have valid points.

You don’t.

You've gone down the personal route again instead of dealing with the point in hand. I think that gives enough pointers as to who you are. Isa.

How many ID's do you have around here? I think we all know what got you banned.

Nothing personal against you, but if you check back you'll notice that it was you who is going on about changing id's to start with. I'm just stating how it is.

So if you know my old id please enlighten us. Irl be a good distraction from you triyng to large it up with other posters [emoji16]

Archived