Help Needed...

queenstillidie

:lol: You've got to be kidding. Went there once and was the most boring pre match ever. For me you've got 3 choices before a game......Pandoras on Victoria Road (you have to be there at 10 to guarantee entry), The Renfrew Ferry (Baddoch and Strathspey TA put on one hell of a show - ticket only) or The Shed (WESTA - ticket only).

This time I'll be at The Renfrew Ferry enjoying a wee bit of a singalong to Andy Chung!!!!

I was talking about sheer numbers... ;)

Guest Caledonia

I was talking about sheer numbers... ;)

How many do you get in The Counting House when it's full would you say?

Renfrew Ferry holds 800, The Shed I would say 1000 and Pandoras maybe 2-300.

This time I'll be at The Renfrew Ferry enjoying a wee bit of a singalong to Andy Chung!!!!

Good, ;)

I`m going to the Shed

Been in the Counting House pre-match before and thought it was pash compared to The Shed,The Ferry or Pandora.

Guest Caledonia

Good, ;)

I`m going to the Shed

Been in the Counting House pre-match before and thought it was pash compared to The Shed,The Ferry or Pandora.

Fantastic....thats just made ma day!! See you at Hampden though!! :P

Guest Leics Scot

If you go to Midland Street there is a bar next to the Crystal Palice called Rockers bar, there putting on coaches £3 one way or £4 return. Its worth haveing a look at

This may not be much use to you, but when I'm going to hampden, this is how I get there.

Get very, very drunk. Leave my flat and turn right, walk 300 yards. Turn right again and walk two miles. Turn left and walk 100 yards, turn right and enter by whichever turnstile allows me in in my drunken state.

Here to help. :)

Archived