The AEW Thread

TheGoon

6 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

Thought the main event was excellent, but the Moxkey match was weirdly poor. Really solid show overall but just too bloody long. 

Naito is completely done I think.

Wonder if they'll continue with Forbidden Door next year but seen they are doing a similar show the day after Wrestle Kingdom in the Tokyo Dome.

3 hours ago, Lukovic said:

Naito is completely done I think.

Wonder if they'll continue with Forbidden Door next year but seen they are doing a similar show the day after Wrestle Kingdom in the Tokyo Dome.

Just the small matter of the G1 next for Naito, what could possibly go wrong. Gonnae be some laugh if Tanahashi makes the G1 as well.

I’m a bit sad he didn’t win, but that was a great performance from Jarrett. Liking the directions of Hangman & Mone for All In. 

The Jericho stuff is just not hitting with me at all. Consistently the weakest part of the show.

That was a magnificent show and sets up a lot of huge matches for Wembley. Ospreay vs MJF should blow the roof off of the place.. Baker vs Mone is off to a great start as well.  Swerve vs the Owen winner will be huge, either Danielson or Hangman would be a great opponent. (with all due respect to Jay White)

I'm sure Blood and Guts will be good, but hopefully team AEW is something a bit more exciting than Briscoe + The Acclaimed & Tanahashi. I don't want to see 60 something Billy Gunn in a match like that.

The Learning Tree can bugger off. That beatdown was long and boring enough to start with, but it ended up looking even more pathetic compared to the vicious beatdown at the end of the show.

4 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

That was a magnificent show and sets up a lot of huge matches for Wembley. Ospreay vs MJF should blow the roof off of the place.. Baker vs Mone is off to a great start as well.  Swerve vs the Owen winner will be huge, either Danielson or Hangman would be a great opponent. (with all due respect to Jay White)

I'm sure Blood and Guts will be good, but hopefully team AEW is something a bit more exciting than Briscoe + The Acclaimed & Tanahashi. I don't want to see 60 something Billy Gunn in a match like that.

The Learning Tree can bugger off. That beatdown was long and boring enough to start with, but it ended up looking even more pathetic compared to the vicious beatdown at the end of the show.

Never been more fittingly the Jericho vortex, feels like it’s from a totally different show. That’d have been one of their best ever episodes without it.