Billy Gilmour

Kuro

Been confirmed that he'll be in the Brighton squad tomorrow to play Manchester United (12:30 TNT).

Probably starting on the bench.

The transfer window closes exactly next week (Friday, 30 August. 11 pm).

It'll happen in the next 7 days of he'll be a bench warmer.

On 22/08/2024 at 14:09, Gordon EF said:

But they could just go a bit west into yesterday and then it would be tomorrow where they originally were.

This isn't a geography thread, Taserface.

Still no PM, Taserface? Can't look hard without the validation and the pile-ons from an audience, Taserface?

Oh. I'm calling you Taserface when I talk to you (which isn't going to be often. I can't be too close to toxic fumes. Gives me acid reflux) as he was a moronic shitbag.

Bet you even think "Taserface" Is a cool name.

Bye, Taserface. :)

1 hour ago, Chripper said:

Still no PM, Taserface? Can't look hard without the validation and the pile-ons from an audience, Taserface?

Oh. I'm calling you Taserface when I talk to you (which isn't going to be often. I can't be too close to toxic fumes. Gives me acid reflux) as he was a moronic shitbag.

Jesus christ, you are a total weirdo man and need some help. 

Tragic

wow somebody has had a good few drinks tonight and canna handle it.........

3 hours ago, Chripper said:

Ah the guy who complains about being bullied 🤣

6 hours ago, Chripper said:

I f**kin hate east fife too

17 hours ago, Chripper said:

It'll happen in the next 7 days of he'll be a bench warmer.

The Brighton manager claims he wants Gilmour and that Gilmour is the one pushing for the move. That could just be managerspeak, and I wouldn't blame Gilmour for being paranoid about changes in management

Just now, immcinto said:

The Brighton manager claims he wants Gilmour and that Gilmour is the one pushing for the move. That could just be managerspeak, and I wouldn't blame Gilmour for being paranoid about changes in management

He probably does. As a squad player.

With the signing of Wieffer and now O'Riley, it's obvious that the new Brighton manager is going in another direction.