Worst poster in the world thread 2019

Oleksandr

5 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Looks like @Sir Tarmo Kink is doing a top 50 worst posters in January by request given how well done and popular the Championship best and worst poster thread is.

If you are always too stoned to do this properly you need to stand aside or finish it soon, like today or tomorrow, or you and this thread will always be known as the shite local support act that comes on first at a gig at half past seven. When the main event starts at 9. I mean starting your set at half seven is embarrassing, the venue isn't even filling up yet. You're playing to the bar staff and security.

The countdown finishes on Christmas day, that's how it's always been, 2nd rate poll threads can do what the f**k they want tbh this is what matters

• Arthur Orton changed the title to Puddle drinkers shitty made up worst poster thread.
7 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Disappointed Sarge, I've always had the utmost respect for you and your distinguished military career.

It wasn't an easy decision and in hindsight I've reconsidered. I've withdrawn my vote for you and voted for  MM again.

1 minute ago, Snafu said:

It seems more than you do.

Why don't you use some of the comments from the voters in your own words on the run down to  number one for shits and giggles, make the puppets dance for f**k sake. :rolleyes:

Having Andrew Wells as the only meltdown on a thread is not really an achievement, that's only the acknowledgement of the thread existing.

Raise the bar Alex, raise the bar, you can do it.

That's a good shout actually