Surprise,surprise

Robbo

The more time Barry Ferguson spends out of the Scotland team, the better. He's never been the player he's made out to be - in fact, I'm not even sure he's a tenth of the player he's made out to be.

We always do better without him, anyway.

The more time Barry Ferguson spends out of the Scotland team, the better. He's never been the player he's made out to be - in fact, I'm not even sure he's a tenth of the player he's made out to be.

We always do better without him, anyway.

Agreed fully.

Look at Slovenia away.

Guest Spanky Rodriguez

Great news as far as i'm concerned. Not much point in playing him in a friendly anyway as we all ready know every thing about him that we need to know. Hopefully Walter will give Scott Brown a run out instead.

Trying to keep himself fit for the OF game. If it was Dunfermline or Livingston the following week, then hed have declared himself fit for the USA match. Anyhow, it gives Scott Brown a chance to knick his place in the side.

It is not as bad as you may think, in the last two qualifying campaings he has missed 3 games :rolleyes:

Also since 2003 he has missed 5 friendlies in 2003/04(he did break his knee cap) , missed 1 in 2004/05 out of 3 friendlies.

Think the SFA should take oot some rule about if you withdraw from the national side you should be banned from the next Rangers match sorry i mean for which team you play for. Although i dinna cane why i am complaining as we are better off without Bazza

Was delighted when I heard this news.

Fletcher plays much better when Ferguson isn't playing.

Would like to see Watty team up McFadden and Maloney and O'Connor together. I think they would play really well with each other.

Exactly.The midfield were terrific that night-Ferguson slows the play down too much and plays too many square passes.

Oh aye,get the captaincy off him as well.

What about Norway away :rolleyes:

Archived