Hibs vs Hearts - Scottish Cup Semi Final

HibsFan

It will be quite embarrassing for high flying big spending Hibernian to lose against a lower league team

You might be fishing here but it’s a decent claim to say it would go down as the most embarrassing derby defeat for Hibs. And that’s saying something!

Demoted/relegated/voted (delete as appropriate)

Financially penalised

Lost a raft of first team players

Complete overhaul of management and structure

Only 2 league games into our season. 2 months behind in preparation and forced to stop training half way through.

2 minutes ago, topsider said:

You might be fishing here but it’s a decent claim to say it would go down as the most embarrassing derby defeat for Hibs. And that’s saying something!

Financially penalised

Only 2 league games into our season. 2 months behind in preparation and forced to stop training half way through.

"meh, its a free hit, we arnae really bothered" kind of post imo

10 minutes ago, topsider said:

Financially penalised

Not to mention only won 4 league games last season aswell. Mind you one of then was against hibs at Easter road haha 

If Hearts win this, it will be beyond humiliating for Hibs.
Beaten by a club that have only been allowed to play 2 league games this season. (Those daft cup games don't count.)

I prefer to consider what a great day that would be for Hearts as opposed to what it would mean for Hibs.

We are clearly overdue for some good fortune and tomorrow would be an ideal time

2 hours ago, juvehearts said:

Not to mention only won 4 league games last season aswell. Mind you one of then was against hibs at Easter road haha 

Christ, is it another Pet Jeden sock??

You will need to up your game on here if the Jambos are correcting you......................

What's the general feeling from both sets of fans?  I feel slightly more up for it now but it still lacks the same excitement  it'd have if fans could attend.

Dunno if I'm just being a buzzkill though.

Edited by Tony Wonder

40 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

What's the general feeling from both sets of fans?  I feel slightly more up for it now but it still lacks the same excitement  it'd have if fans could attend.

Dunno if I'm just being a buzzkill though.

I agree, doesnt have the same "feel".

No doubt some pre match nerves will kick in tomorrow as its a derby (p.s. 5pm ko, wtf is that all about?) but these "tv only" matches with no fans are utter pish.

Mind you, I am not going to miss being pished on by the weather walking to and from the match.

I just hope for a smashing match, no controversies and regardless of the outcome may the best team win...................

Spoiler

IMG_20190428_092746.thumb.jpg.5a64be91e3ae939b8f098cb1b6aca835.jpg

19 minutes ago, Green Day said:

I agree, doesnt have the same "feel".

No doubt some pre match nerves will kick in tomorrow as its a derby (p.s. 5pm ko, wtf is that all about?) but these "tv only" matches with no fans are utter pish.

Mind you, I am not going to miss being pished on by the weather walking to and from the match.

I just hope for a smashing match, no controversies and regardless of the outcome may the best team win...................

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_20190428_092746.thumb.jpg.5a64be91e3ae939b8f098cb1b6aca835.jpg

I think that's about right, will probably be a bag of nerves come KO but in normal circumstances I'd have spent the whole week bouncing off the walls.  

23 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

There's no been a derby for 8 months, so I for one shall not be pretending that I'm not absolutely champing at the bit to act like a complete fucking cretin all day again. 

kinell, your not voting for Trump are you????