OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

26 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Of all the conceivable reasons to criticise the main stand at Tynecastle , not having enough glass in the exterior walls seemed a strange choice 

It’s more to do with the dot net clutching at straws brigade, a few of us like to rip the piss. 

2 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

It’s more to do with the dot net clutching at straws brigade, a few of us like to rip the piss. 

You're on the Hearts thread now, mate. Step up in class from that Mickey Mouse thread your mob has.

Only extremely serious content, please. And, put on a tie, for f**k's sake. We're a serious outfit over here.

49 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

You're on the Hearts thread now, mate. Step up in class from that Mickey Mouse thread your mob has.

Only extremely serious content, please. And, put on a tie, for f**k's sake. We're a serious outfit over here.

:lol: aye it shows.  Hope you are good mate and all the best over the festive period bar the derby. 

You missed out lads.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67484554

Veteran manager Neil Warnock yearns to manage in Scotland and once came close to becoming Heart of Midlothian boss.

The 74-year-old has been in charge at 16 clubs and has the record for most matches managed in English professional football.

"I love Scotland - I've always wanted to manage in Scotland," he told BBC Scotland's Sacked in the Morning podcast.

"I have never had any offers, although I think I was close to Hearts once, but they gave it to an idiot from Latvia! So they obviously didn't want me."

Hearts have never had a Latvian manager but had a succession of bosses from countries that had made up the former Soviet Union - including Lithuanian Valdas Ivanauskas twice - under former owner Vladimir Romanov.

3 hours ago, eindhovendee said:

You missed out lads.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67484554

Veteran manager Neil Warnock yearns to manage in Scotland and once came close to becoming Heart of Midlothian boss.

The 74-year-old has been in charge at 16 clubs and has the record for most matches managed in English professional football.

"I love Scotland - I've always wanted to manage in Scotland," he told BBC Scotland's Sacked in the Morning podcast.

"I have never had any offers, although I think I was close to Hearts once, but they gave it to an idiot from Latvia! So they obviously didn't want me."

Hearts have never had a Latvian manager but had a succession of bosses from countries that had made up the former Soviet Union - including Lithuanian Valdas Ivanauskas twice - under former owner Vladimir Romanov.

He would have been a good laugh. Sad.

55 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

I'm going to be sitting here clinging to my NAISMITH OUT banner as he leads us to the league title in May. I'm committed. I'll go down with the ship.

If things get really tough then you'll have to resort to pretending to care about the league cup

I think Naismith has had 20 matches this season (based on a quick look that includes the silly Technical Director Fudge Era) [stats nicked from elsewhere]

Played 20

W 9

D 2

W 9

For 25

Against 25

By my reckoning those defeats are:

Rangers x2

PAOK x2

Celtic x1

Rosenberg Away x1

+ 1-0 loses to Dundee, Motherwell, and St Mirren.

Not appalling on the face of it 

11 minutes ago, Stylish Kid said:

I think Naismith has had 20 matches this season (based on a quick look that includes the silly Technical Director Fudge Era) [stats nicked from elsewhere]

Played 20

W 9

D 2

W 9

For 25

Against 25

By my reckoning those defeats are:

Rangers x2

PAOK x2

Celtic x1

Rosenberg Away x1

+ 1-0 loses to Dundee, Motherwell, and St Mirren.

Not appalling on the face of it 

Not wonderful either.

Letting the derby slip through our fingers is the real blot on the record 

But we’ve got some kind of momentum now

I think things may be alright after all

Wasn't the point in sacking snoreson then giving naebadges the role because he was going to bring some exciting brand of football as he did the first couple of games as caretaker?  Now that doesn't matter anymore after all and 1-0s and hanging on is good enough afterall? 

2 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Not wonderful either.

Letting the derby slip through our fingers is the real blot on the record 

But we’ve got some kind of momentum now

I think things may be alright after all

The Derby should have been another in the "win" column. 

I think most frustrating is not so much losing to strong teams, more the performance in those. We offered about as much resistance to PAOK away as a bit of soggy white bread from Asda, whereas Aberdeen ran them much closer home and away. Aberdeen also turned up against Rangers in a way that we didn't really in our last match. That said, we didn't concede 6 to Celtic....

4 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Wasn't the point in sacking snoreson then giving naebadges the role because he was going to bring some exciting brand of football as he did the first couple of games as caretaker?  Now that doesn't matter anymore after all and 1-0s and hanging on is good enough afterall? 

No. Neilson wasn't sacked because of his style,  he was sacked because we were on a truly awful run and he'd fucked 3rd place from a  commanding position. 

5 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

No. Neilson wasn't sacked because of his style,  he was sacked because we were on a truly awful run and he'd fucked 3rd place from a  commanding position. 

That's true, many wanted him out before that though, because of the turgid shit you played though and thought SN would play completely different, what's changed that you are all now happy playing probably worse than you played under Neilson before the pish run?  Genuine non-windup questions. 

Edited by Hoose Rice

Just now, Hoose Rice said:

That's true, many wanted him out because of the turgid shit you played though and thought SN would play completely different, what's changed that you are all now happy playing probably worse than you played under Neilson before the pish run?  Genuine non-windup questions. 

His style just happened to also be shite. If you're boring and winning no one cares. If you're boring and losing you're goosed.

I actually don't think we've been that boring under Naismith.  Saturday was poor, but against Motherwell and Livingston we played some good stuff and on another day get more goals. Winning by 1 doesn't make it turgid by default.

I also don't think we are worse, we look good defensively for one whereas we looked like we'd conceded at every cross ball under Neilson.