OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

Feel for Naismith,  he done really well last term and has been good for the club since he joined. I wanted it to work out but it was evident this was the only real choice. Wish him well.

As for the replacement, if we were choosing from Scotland I'd be tempted by approaching Docherty, but I think we'll be looking in other markets.

This impending deal wouldn't make sense if we were to get a coach completely at odds with working with the new recruitment team. I think it'll be someone left field. Which is a gamble, but one with a high upside if you get it right.

12 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Is there enough quality in the squad for a new manager to get them in a mid-table (or at least ‘safe’) position by Christmas?

Do Hearts have the money to strengthen the squad at the next transfer window?

Mid table is 5 points away 

that doesn’t seem like an unassailable gap. We’re not very good but there’s a lot of not very good teams out there 

and there will be some money but it’s not like we can replace the whole squad 

5 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Mid table is 5 points away 

that doesn’t seem like an unassailable gap. We’re not very good but there’s a lot of not very good teams out there 

and there will be some money but it’s not like we can replace the whole squad 

I miss Vlad.