OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

13 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I agree with this, it would be slightly daft not to have a few names up the sleeve.

If you listened to any of the nugget BBC commentators, though, the only possible names that Hearts might have is McInnes, Robinson and "whoever else is doing ok for a smaller club right now".

Yes it's sensible to keep an eye out for alternatives just in case things don't work out with whoever you've got at the moment

but it's considered disrespectful to be too open about it

Spoiler

350px-Disloyal_man_with_his_girlfriend_looking_at_another_girl.jpg

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

3 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Can't say I thought there was much wrong with the interview at all tbh.

Why would the club not have a list of potential names? Would be slaughtered if they didn't.

I'm not so sure, I mean we had Cifuentes in the building last time apparently wanting the job, and we gave it to the man down the corridor, I think it's a bit like the 7,000 fans waiting list myself, a bit of a myth.

18 minutes ago, Galajambo said:

I'm not so sure, I mean we had Cifuentes in the building last time apparently wanting the job, and we gave it to the man down the corridor, I think it's a bit like the 7,000 fans waiting list myself, a bit of a myth.

The waiting list is at least 5,000 people.

This is a fact.

It's so amateurishly run that it's thoroughly endearing, but it's got at least 5,000 people on it as of summer this year.

They only updated it every few months, so were never actually sure what the real total was. Different staff members were using different lists, which I think is wonderful. Then they closed it earlier this year but the list was so long that the people who joined after they announced it was being closed haven't officially been added to it yet. At least they hadn't been a couple of months ago.

A glorious shambles. But it's not a myth.

Edited by VincentGuerin

2 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

There's Taylor out and on crutches. Amazed he's genuinely injured after all the St Mirren fans telling us he just didn't fancy it on Saturday.

I feel like he's been playing with a knock for the last few games and this was inevitable.

In any case been hearing good things about Forrester in the B team and wouldn't be averse to throwing him in on Saturday.