A State of Trance - Armin van Buuren weekly show

Ingo ohne Flamingo

9 hours ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Might be worth a thread for this. Last nights Episode 983 easily the best ASOT episode in a long time, some proper uplifting trance efforts this week. Guest mix by Rodg who was superb!

I've been watching this on YouTube for a few years now but not quite so much lately. There are usually a couple of gems in the 2 hours each week. I'll need to give this one a look now.

55 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

I've been watching this on YouTube for a few years now but not quite so much lately. There are usually a couple of gems in the 2 hours each week. I'll need to give this one a look now.

A few months ago AVB took a break and Ferry Corsten took over with Rubin, then AVB came back and Ferry done the second hour. Now once a month Ferry does the 2nd hour and the other 3 weeks a guest comes in. Cosmic Gate, Ben Gold 2 names that come to mind. 

Some episodes can be a bit meh but last night's was class, some proper melodic uplifting trance numbers in there. 

24 minutes ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

A few months ago AVB took a break and Ferry Corsten took over with Rubin, then AVB came back and Ferry done the second hour. Now once a month Ferry does the 2nd hour and the other 3 weeks a guest comes in. Cosmic Gate, Ben Gold 2 names that come to mind. 

Some episodes can be a bit meh but last night's was class, some proper melodic uplifting trance numbers in there. 

Always good to see Guiseppe Ottaviani do his stuff on there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...