Hibs vs Accies

3 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

The commentary sound far less happy on my IPTV stream.

Just clicked on the Accies stream, I am led to believe the commentator is actually a Hibs fan.  I'm sure an accies fan could confirm if this is the stadium announcer fella? 

24 minutes ago, JudgeFlash said:

Current fouls table

1Ross CountyRoss County145      2LivingstonLivingston142     3Dundee UnitedDundee United128 4MotherwellMotherwell125    5St. MirrenSt. Mirren115     6HibernianHibernian114      7KilmarnockKilmarnock105     8St. JohnstoneSt. Johnstone104     9RangersRangers96    10AberdeenAberdeen95    11Hamilton AcademicalHamilton Academical 94   12CelticCeltic83

Hackbernian. AMARIGHT? ;0

Nice stats.  

Also, 2-0.

1 minute ago, JudgeFlash said:

Just clicked on the Accies stream, I am led to believe the commentator is actually a Hibs fan.  I'm sure an accies fan could confirm if this is the stadium announcer fella? 

Perhaps on yours. Certainly not on mines. Unless they've forgotten that they're Hibs fans for this evening. The half time Hamilton logo on my screen is a bit of a give away.

We were fantastic in the first half, if a wee bit wasteful.

3 would have been reasonable, expect a different formation from Hamilton 2nd half, so perhaps not have quite as much space down the wings.

Murphy best performance so far, looks fitter.

25 minutes ago, JudgeFlash said:

Current fouls table

1Ross CountyRoss County145      2LivingstonLivingston142     3Dundee UnitedDundee United128 4MotherwellMotherwell125    5St. MirrenSt. Mirren115     6HibernianHibernian114      7KilmarnockKilmarnock105     8St. JohnstoneSt. Johnstone104     9RangersRangers96    10AberdeenAberdeen95    11Hamilton AcademicalHamilton Academical 94   12CelticCeltic83

Hackbernian. AMARIGHT? ;0

Could be wrong but I'm sure we were low for this and yellows last season (certainly the latter) which is mental considering it's us. Soft as shit, disorganised and completely blunt offensively. What a team!

1 minute ago, accies1874 said:

Could be wrong but I'm sure we were low for this and yellows last season (certainly the latter) which is mental considering it's us. Soft as shit, disorganised and completely blunt offensively. What a team!

80% of the time BR and his tactics are indefensible. 
Again, the choice of Winter to support Templeton makes no sense, he has zero strength or craftyness to bring Templeton into the game by holding up play or creating chances. 

Flat 5 with Collar at times acting like a DMF is really pathetic. The positioning for that second goal is woeful, Hakeem had 3 Hibs players within 6 yards of him, unmarked. 

Just now, JudgeFlash said:

80% of the time BR and his tactics are indefensible. 
Again, the choice of Winter to support Templeton makes no sense, he has zero strength or craftyness to bring Templeton into the game by holding up play or creating chances. 

Flat 5 with Collar at times acting like a DMF is really pathetic. The positioning for that second goal is woeful, Hakeem had 3 Hibs players within 6 yards of him, unmarked. 

Two or three times a season he gets it spot-on while every other game is uninspiring at best. 

1 minute ago, accies1874 said:

Two or three times a season he gets it spot-on while every other game is uninspiring at best. 

Must've been reading the forums, Winter off, OGGY on.

Also, small smirk that Newell's went off with an injured shoulder after trailing his leg and trying to win a pen. Something something karma. 

9 minutes ago, Green Day said:

"Nisbet is totally shite, will never score in the Premiership etc etc"

© Daft as f**k Hearts fans

Read one of them talking about how Nisbet is purely a goalscorer and does nothing outside the box then in the same post, without a hint of self awareness, said “I’ve never seen Nisbet play though”.