Accies v Livi

Less than 24h to go until this one, still no match thread. E n t h u s i a s m.

We're on a great run, but Accies are the kind of team that'll ruin it, and do it with joy. Would two away wins in a row be the first time we've done that in the top flight since 2005?

Hopefully Matej is fit again, other than that then I imagine the other 10 places pick themselves. 

Either 1-0 Accies or 4-0 livi. There is no inbetween.

11 hours ago, thruthenight said:

Less than 24h to go until this one, still no match thread. E n t h u s i a s m.

We're on a great run, but Accies are the kind of team that'll ruin it, and do it with joy. Would two away wins in a row be the first time we've done that in the top flight since 2005?

Hopefully Matej is fit again, other than that then I imagine the other 10 places pick themselves. 

Either 1-0 Accies or 4-0 livi. There is no inbetween.

I'm sure our diddie brothers are due us 3 points in this one. Do the right thing accies.

As for the lineup, we should probably be as unchanged as possible. Bartley's suspension should allow for Holt to come in and Matej upfront as I think his physicality would work better against Hamilton with Robbo or Tiff able to use their pace off the bench

Edited by Cptn Hooch

I know its the season of good will to all men,but the need for points is is vital for both teams.Its a hectic time for clubs and all will want to gather as many points as possible, especially with it being so tight at the bottom. Weve got a bit of momentum at the moment and hopefully it continues tonight.Accies will be feeling the same for such an important game and we'd be niave to take them lightly. Go for it Livi.🦁. 👍