Livi vs. Accies

17 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

We need to win this if we're even thinking about Europe. Bottle this and we're fucked

5th will get Europe if the top four are the cup winners/the cup gets cancelled.

Edited by HibsFan

Just now, HibsFan said:

5th will get Europe if the top four are the cup winners/the cup gets cancelled.

Yeah I'm aware but with St Mirren 7 points behind with 2 in hand, it's still a bit dodgy. We should be pushing Aberdeen all the way as well but those below worry me

12 hours ago, accies1874 said:

This is an absolutely massive game for us. Lose and it'll just confirm that the Rangers match was another one of those OF games, but a win (or a good performance in a draw) might be a sign that we'll do it again.

Totally agree. My worry is that, as usual, they've shot their bolt live on Sky with a great performance against Rangers. I'd rather have 3 points from Ross County and taken a regular doing from the OF. 

If we get even a draw from Livvy I'll start feeling hopeful. A wee bit anyway.

54 minutes ago, Academically Deficient said:

Totally agree. My worry is that, as usual, they've shot their bolt live on Sky with a great performance against Rangers. I'd rather have 3 points from Ross County and taken a regular doing from the OF. 

If we get even a draw from Livvy I'll start feeling hopeful. A wee bit anyway.

Accies starting their late-season run!

1 hour ago, AmericanFan said:

Accies starting their late-season run!

That's the one. Accies are in the dogfight every year, they time it like a long-distance runner 😆

Usually theres another (better) team who slips into the dogfight and panics. Like that guy at the start of The Shawshank Redemption who cries for his mother saying "but I'm not supposed to be here". Then gets, as you might say, his ass kicked.

33 minutes ago, Academically Deficient said:

That's the one. Accies are in the dogfight every year, they time it like a long-distance runner 😆

Usually theres another (better) team who slips into the dogfight and panics. Like that guy at the start of The Shawshank Redemption who cries for his mother saying "but I'm not supposed to be here". Then gets, as you might say, his ass kicked.

Mid-February through late April best time of the year to be a Hamilton fan?