Dundee FC vs Queen of the South (20/02/21)

3 hours ago, Margaret Thatcher said:

Another tough one today. Obviously would love a win or even a point but I just don't feel it's going to happen. I don't know much about Dundee in footballing terms just that they've got Charlie Adam through midfield, Jordan Marshall on the left and the big fella up front. So my pessimism isn't based on any football analysis. Just feel that a win here would be too good to be true - can't believe we've actually turned it around that much just yet. At some point the hard work will inevitably dip for a game or two and the opposition won't always be toothless up front, and that's what's got us points in the last couple matches against bigger sides. Suspect today will be that day.

1423419477_tenor(1).gif.ccf77f11115654455e4bd76b07b0d71c.gif

This is brutal once again. We're currently out of the play-off spots and even if we were to win our 2 games in hand over 2nd, we still wouldn't overtake them.

9 games without a clean sheet.

Just pathetic.

1 minute ago, RossDee01 said:

We’ll finish 7th.

No, we'll finish 5th and that will be deemed as 'acceptable'. We'll sign someone big in the summer that the fans will get all excited about, and then the team will still be shite anyway next season.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Just now, RossDee01 said:

I’d rather we took a pasting to get the message across to Nelms. What good would salvaging a point do here? This seasons fucked already anyway.

He won't get the message. Genuinely think it's McPake or bust in Nelms' eyes.

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

No, we'll finish 5th and that will be deemed as 'acceptable'. We'll sign someone big that the fans will get all excited about, and then the team will still be shite anyway.

Ayr, Inverness and one of Morton/Queens will finish above us.

1 minute ago, RossDee01 said:

I’d rather we took a pasting to get the message across to Nelms. What good would salvaging a point do here? This seasons fucked already anyway.

He’s not getting the message. Nothing will change after today. We just accept any level of shite