Livingston vs Rangers 03/03 6pm

14 minutes ago, MJC said:

Well done Rangers, three points closer. :)

#Champions Elect Ole, Ole!

Champions Elect Ole, Ole!

Champions Elect!

Champions Elect!

Champions Elect Ole, Ole!#

Well done on your achievements, and from my point of view I am so grateful for the level of pain and anguish you have inflicted on Celtic and their hoardes with this title win(elect). The way they have conducted themselves over the past decade in particular, with the sense of entitlement that they have displayed (ie. Griffiths, Brown openly talking about being here for “the ten” not to mention the “Brendan Rodgers is here for ten in a row” chant) and to see it all fall down before their eyes is absolutely fucking delicious. :)

Well done Rangers, make sure you enjoy these next few months and milk (absolutely milk everything) as much as you possibly can.

YATP

Pass the sick bag. Is that you Tam?

6 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

He's a fanny mate.

I love football and support a non league team.

I don't give a fcuk about who wins a league my team aren't in but just enjoy watching the games.

Really don't understand clowns like him.

Guys like him just sound like the proverbial h*n/t*m without the bus fare.

I'm guessing it's just a wee troll tbf. Plenty of mates support diddy teams like Hibs and Hearts but still enjoy a preference, I don't think it's that uncommon or such a detestable trait but I've spent enough time on here to appreciate not everyone feels the same. 

Out of curiosity do you only support your non league team? No offence intended, props to you if that's the case. 

3 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

Ffs mate can you get your tongue any further up their arse?

I only care about my own team although enjoy a wee football debate on here.

Why don't you just admit you are a Rangers supporter?

Because I’m not.

What I am though is a Celtic hater. I hate the attitude that that club and their support display, ie. that they are some sort of poor, downtrodden victims battling against the establishment. I hate the way they use such an attitude and outlook to try and influence referees, match officials and governing bodies, by creating the impression that anyone who doesn’t dance to their tune/narrative is doing so because of bigoted/political reasons. That in my view is the most ‘bigoted’ outlook that exists in Scottish football. 

In short, I love football but I despise politics and Celtic FC are by far and away the worst culprits for bringing politics and political angles into the game and for that reason, along with the sheer arrogance of them and their support, seeing them lose like they have this season gives me a great deal of satisfaction.

2 minutes ago, MJC said:

Because I’m not.

What I am though is a Celtic hater. I hate the attitude that that club and their support display, ie. that they are some sort of poor, downtrodden victims battling against the establishment. I hate the way they use such an attitude and outlook to try and influence referees, match officials and governing bodies, by creating the impression that anyone who doesn’t dance to their tune/narrative is doing so because of bigoted/political reasons. That in my view is the most ‘bigoted’ outlook that exists in Scottish football. 

In short, I love football but I despise politics and Celtic FC are by far and away the worst culprits for bringing politics and political angles into the game and for that reason, along with the sheer arrogance of them and their support, seeing them lose like they have this season gives me a great deal of satisfaction.

What a load of absolute drivel.

You clearly are one of the proverbial without the bus fare.

There is no difference between either set of fans 

If you can't see that then it is because you choose not to.

You sir are an arse licking clown who is an embarrassment to the club you pretend to support.

Even your fellow fans can't stand you.

Edited by WilliamBragg

3 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

I'm guessing it's just a wee troll tbf. Plenty of mates support diddy teams like Hibs and Hearts but still enjoy a preference, I don't think it's that uncommon or such a detestable trait but I've spent enough time on here to appreciate not everyone feels the same. 

Out of curiosity do you only support your non league team? No offence intended, props to you if that's the case. 

Yes mate it is the only club I support. 

First went at 2 years old with my dad in 1974.

My heroes all play with them and who I worshipped in the same way you would have done with Laudrup or whoever were about when you were a wee guy.

I do of course supports Scotland as well.

So I suppose technically I support another team!

1 minute ago, WilliamBragg said:

What a load of absolute drivel.

You clearly are one of the proverbial without the bus fare.

There is no difference between either set of fans 

If you can't see that then it is because you choose not to.

You sir are an arsenal lacking clown.

There is clearly a lot of difference between both set of fans. 

Without wishing to defend Rangers fans, they are far from perfect in this debate, there is only one serif fans who have been solely responsible for a national refereeing strike. That same club were also responsible for getting a private detective to follow a referee (Hugh Dallas) after a game in 1999, at the same time as the same referee suffered personal abuse, property damage from fans of that very same club.

I’ve said this many times before on here but I’ll say it again here. Celtic and their support are far more sinister than Rangers and their support. They are far more likely to use manipulation tactics and political bullying and in my opinion that makes them a lot worse than Rangers, who at their worse seem to reflect a very dated and backward looking outlook that was probably quite common in Scotland at one point, but in this day and age just looks daft and irrelevant.

4 minutes ago, MJC said:

There is clearly a lot of difference between both set of fans. 

Without wishing to defend Rangers fans, they are far from perfect in this debate, there is only one serif fans who have been solely responsible for a national refereeing strike. That same club were also responsible for getting a private detective to follow a referee (Hugh Dallas) after a game in 1999, at the same time as the same referee suffered personal abuse, property damage from fans of that very same club.

I’ve said this many times before on here but I’ll say it again here. Celtic and their support are far more sinister than Rangers and their support. They are far more likely to use manipulation tactics and political bullying and in my opinion that makes them a lot worse than Rangers, who at their worse seem to reflect a very dated and backward looking outlook that was probably quite common in Scotland at one point, but in this day and age just looks daft and irrelevant.

There are none so blind as those that choose not to see.

Even when you're so called team gets beat you're on here celebrating Rangers wins.

You are a weirdo.

If your views are so correct then why are you so hated by your fans of the club you claim you really support?

You are an embarrassment to that fine club from Fir Park. 

Edited by WilliamBragg

27 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

Guy who posted that better watch out he doesn't get caught.

According to a mate in the force it is a sackable offence to tweet official stuff.

As long as Lee Wallace doesn't see it he'll be ok.

Carefully now William, you don't want to be looking to choose sides on an issue where your team isn't involved now would you? 

1 minute ago, Forever_blueco said:

Have to hand it to MJC 

he was reeling folk in with this patter years ago when I posted on here and it still works a treat these days 

WATP

To be fair he isn't reeling me in.

I just don't get him if I'm being honest.

I have no beef with either club and I just don't get this having a preference for either of the two if you don't support them.

10 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

There are none so blind as those that choose not to see.

Even when you're so called team gets beat you're on here celebrating Rangers wins.

You are a weirdo.

If your views are so correct then why are you so gated by your fans of the club you claim you really support?

I think your first sentence could certainly apply to you, more so than me. :rolleyes:

My team weren’t playing tonight so your point is moot. 

I might be a bit of a weirdo, but this weirdo is capable of forming and holding opinions, even if they are not the type of opinions that go along with the accepted position on social media forums like this.

I don’t know that I really am hated, or gated, by fans of the club that I actually support. There will inevitably be some who dislike what I post due to the way in which I speak my mind on certain subjects, but I also know from personal experience that there are also some of them who agree with my views and are on the same page as me on a lot of my views.

I simply give my views as I see them, agree or disagree, it’s that simple.

Edited by MJC

Just now, Stormzy said:

Carefully now William, you don't want to be looking to choose sides on an issue where your team isn't involved now would you? 

Just a wee joke on the Lee Wallace front.

In all seriousness though mate apparently it is a sackable offence.

Would be stupid to lose your job over football. 

2 minutes ago, MJC said:

I think your first sentence could certainly apply to you, more so than me. :rolleyes:

My team weren’t playing tonight so your point is moot. 

I might be a bit of a weirdo, but this weirdo is capable of forming and holding opinions, even if they are not the type of opinions that go along with the accepted position on social media forums like this.

I don’t know that I really am hated, or gated, by fans of the club that I actually support. There will inevitably be some who dislike what I post due to the way in which I speak my mind on certain subjects, but I also know from personal experience that there are also some of them who agree with my views and are on the same page as me on a lot of my views.

I simply give my views as I see them. 

Having a preference for a team you don't support is particularly sad.

Even when your so called team are playing you still spend more time on this forum. 

Just get your red, white and blue scarf on, you know you want to.

Your opinions are pathetic and from the outside look rather sectarian in form.

Edited by WilliamBragg

2 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

Just a wee joke on the Lee Wallace front.

In all seriousness though mate apparently it is a sackable offence.

Would be stupid to lose your job over football. 

So as far as I understand you've both posted wee jokes, try not to get hung up about it, I'm sure it's aimed at celtc fans mainly. 

Yeah you're right, would be a shite way to go but they work for the police anyway so can't say I'll lose any sleep. 

Just now, WilliamBragg said:

Having a preference for a team you don't support is particularly sad.

Your opinions are pathetic and from the outside look rather sectarian in form.

I don’t have a preference for a team that I don’t support.

And judging by your second sentence it is quite clear that you really don’t have any understanding of what the word sectarian actually means. You’ve made yourself look extremely silly with that remark to be honest.

3 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

So as far as I understand you've both posted wee jokes, try not to get hung up about it, I'm sure it's aimed at celtc fans mainly. 

Yeah you're right, would be a shite way to go but they work for the police anyway so can't say I'll lose any sleep. 

Possibly but I genuinely don't think he's joking.

I do worry there is a bit of the sectarian in him.

If I'm being honest only once been annoyed by Rangers and it wasn't really their fault tbh.

They came to re-open our ground in 2003 and I ended up raging that more of my townsfolk were supporting your club than their hometown club but that happens all over the world. 

Just annoyed me a wee bit(that and the 5-1 defeat).

To be fair to your club they waved their match fee for club funds which was a classy touch

Edited by WilliamBragg

Just now, MJC said:

I don’t have a preference for a team that I don’t support.

And judging by your second sentence it is quite clear that you really don’t have any understanding of what the word sectarian actually means. You’ve made yourself look extremely silly with that remark to be honest.

Really?

Your anti-Celtic stance is based on a hatred of what they appear to believe in.

You clearly have a preference for Rangers so you have made yourself look rather stupid.

Don't know why I'm even bothering with you.

You are just a bloody clown.

2 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

Really?

Your anti-Celtic stance is based on a hatred of what they appear to believe in.

You clearly have a preference for Rangers so you have made yourself look rather stupid.

Don't know why I'm even bothering with you.

You are just a bloody clown.

Phone down and take a wee break away from posting William.

We've all been there.