Livingston vs Rangers 03/03 6pm

23 minutes ago, G51 said:

Anyone hear the stuff McGregor was supposed to be coming out with? According to David Edgar who was at the match:

Absolutely love that psycho. Morelos isn't the biggest shithouse in this Rangers team.

Sounds like a serious accusation. He'd be obliged to raise it formally with John Beaton's employers at the SFA. 

12 hours ago, MJC said:

Because I’m not.

What I am though is a Celtic hater. I hate the attitude that that club and their support display, ie. that they are some sort of poor, downtrodden victims battling against the establishment. I hate the way they use such an attitude and outlook to try and influence referees, match officials and governing bodies, by creating the impression that anyone who doesn’t dance to their tune/narrative is doing so because of bigoted/political reasons. That in my view is the most ‘bigoted’ outlook that exists in Scottish football. 

In short, I love football but I despise politics and Celtic FC are by far and away the worst culprits for bringing politics and political angles into the game and for that reason, along with the sheer arrogance of them and their support, seeing them lose like they have this season gives me a great deal of satisfaction.

Interesting... Because Rangers fans do the very same thing.

Anyway, didn’t watch the game, heard about the red card for Gerrard.

Doesn’t matter if he was right, berating the ref is a red card offence.

Tried reading the thread for some insight  and apparently McGregor is still at it with his questionable antics.

Some keeper though.

3 hours ago, stressball said:

Interesting... Because Rangers fans do the very same thing.

Anyway, didn’t watch the game, heard about the red card for Gerrard.

Doesn’t matter if he was right, berating the ref is a red card offence.

Tried reading the thread for some insight  and apparently McGregor is still at it with his questionable antics.

Some keeper though.

Yep both question an official's religion when decisions go against them, two cheeks of the same arse with their victim and religious bigotry shtick whenever things don't go their way.

Gerrard is the biggest culprit for trying to influence officials pre match, putting pressure on them all week by his comments in interviews, moans like feck all game too, playing the victim.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

3 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Gerrard is the biggest culprit for trying to influence officials pre match, putting pressure on them all week by his comments in interviews, moans like feck all game too, playing the victim.

https://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/every-word-steven-gerrards-rangers-19945096

Ctrl+F

"Beaton"

"referee"

huh.