Everything positive that SNP have done

Mick6918

1 minute ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Hard to think of anything, to be honest.

Holyrood is just a glorified council talking shop for second rate politicians.

Where are the first rate politicians hiding? Are there any?

6 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Too many seem to be people who have done little else in their lives.

There are a lot of them like that. Maybe that’s because the job is more complicated these days? Who knows, but there do seem to be more professional politicians and I’m not sure if this is good or bad. Ideally, for me, a Parliament would reflect the people it represents so be made up of people from various different backgrounds and professions.

The First Minister told education leaders in a keynote speech yesterday this will be her “priority” during her time in office.

Ms Sturgeon added: “Let me be clear – I want to be judged on this. If you are not, as First Minister, prepared to put your neck on the line on the education of our young people then what are you prepared to. It really matters.”

10 minutes ago, Elric said:

The First Minister told education leaders in a keynote speech yesterday this will be her “priority” during her time in office.

Ms Sturgeon added: “Let me be clear – I want to be judged on this. If you are not, as First Minister, prepared to put your neck on the line on the education of our young people then what are you prepared to. It really matters.”

She’s been saying that for as long as I can remember and Scottish education continues to decline by world standards.

Empty words, I’m afraid.