Any non SPFL teams offering live streaming this year?

Hello all,

I live abroad as the name suggests. Enjoy my Scottish fitbaw. Love following a team from start of the season to the end rather than cherry picking big games to watch.

Stopped watching English football years ago as the money and that no for me. These days I follow Italian Serie A on DAZN in Canada as I can choose any game to watch and mostly follow Sampdoria.

Is there any team in the Scottish Championship or below that streams every game for a subscription fee? Might try and pick up a non premier League scottish club to follow. Would rather put my money into an SFL club than english pish.

You can watch us Frank, one of Scotland's oldest Clubs, Scotland's 1st League Champions too & our ground is next to a magnificent, huge volcanic plug housing a Castle.

The views towards the River Clyde or up to the Kilpatrick Hills are nice when the fitba's shite.

Welcome aboard The Sons Express 

20210802_201333.jpg.74ba57b35d23785bc9ee097cf6feac98.jpg

19 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

You can watch us Frank, one of Scotland's oldest Clubs, Scotland's 1st League Champions too & our ground is next to a magnificent, huge volcanic plug housing a Castle.

The views towards the River Clyde or up to the Kilpatrick Hills are nice when the fitba's shite.

Are the games live though? Looked at the website there and couldn't see anything.

1 hour ago, montreal_exile said:

Hello all,

I live abroad as the name suggests. Enjoy my Scottish fitbaw. Love following a team from start of the season to the end rather than cherry picking big games to watch.

Stopped watching English football years ago as the money and that no for me. These days I follow Italian Serie A on DAZN in Canada as I can choose any game to watch and mostly follow Sampdoria.

Is there any team in the Scottish Championship or below that streams every game for a subscription fee? Might try and pick up a non premier League scottish club to follow. Would rather put my money into an SFL club than english pish.

The Championship is in the SPFL

All the Championship clubs streamed games last season and looks like most, if not all, are doing so again. Theres even a thread about it in the Championship forum

https://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/267855-2021-2022-ppv-links-and-info/

Edited by Mr X

30 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

That rock on the right looks in better nick that your pitch

14 minutes ago, Mr X said:

:lol:

Only slightly steeper than the pitch

The end nearest the River Leven is sinking.

I sometimes have a walk down by Dumbarton Castle & you get talking to some of the tourists, a lot of visitors are climbers ( wi the big mattress type thing strapped on their back in case they fall off 😁) & seemingly it's a top destination for tough rock climbs/boulders.

There's even websites dedicated to it, who knew?

Dumby.info being one such site

Anyway..I digress...apologies 

23 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

I sometimes have a walk down by Dumbarton Castle & you get talking to some of the tourists, a lot of visitors are climbers ( wi the big mattress type thing strapped on their back in case they fall off 😁) & seemingly it's a top destination for tough rock climbs/boulders.

Its a fantastic site for a football stadium, apart from the pitch sinking obviously

5 hours ago, Mr X said:

Its a fantastic site for a football stadium, apart from the pitch sinking obviously

But looking on the bright side, it'll soon be a fantastic site for a water polo stadium.  Assuming they've got somewhere to keep the horses.

On the OP's question, it looks like Accies will be livestreaming  - at least, they just snaffled a years subscription from my bank account yesterday.

10 hours ago, Silverton End said:

Just as an aside.. Thanks to UKClimbing.

The Scottish climber Dave MacLeod, 27, has established what is perhaps the world's hardest traditional rock climb.

Rhapsody, given the grade of E11 7a, is the direct finish to Dave Cuthbertson's 1983 route Requiem (E8 6b) at Dumbarton Rock, a 70 metre volcanic plug northwest of Glasgow. At the time Requiem was the hardest rock climb in the world. 

See HERE

1 hour ago, Bob in Denny said:

Just as an aside.. Thanks to UKClimbing.

The Scottish climber Dave MacLeod, 27, has established what is perhaps the world's hardest traditional rock climb.

Rhapsody, given the grade of E11 7a, is the direct finish to Dave Cuthbertson's 1983 route Requiem (E8 6b) at Dumbarton Rock, a 70 metre volcanic plug northwest of Glasgow. At the time Requiem was the hardest rock climb in the world. 

See HERE

Yeah, seems most of the faces/ boulders have nicknames too, it's turned into a bit of a cult thing for climbers, from home & abroad.