WWE PPV Thread

FifeArab

My stream was still going and they were talking to Michael Cole after and it went to Big E, Peter Rosenberg, Miz and Jackie Redmond.

They were analysing the show before the media post show and it was quite a sport feel to it. 

I watched some of the media show, Cody took the start since HHH was away home to see his daughter on college day. 

he got asked about the Vince doc and did the wrestlers believe Janel Grant, then commented how the wrestlers stayed silent on the situation.

33 minutes ago, FifeArab said:

I watched some of the media show, Cody took the start since HHH was away home to see his daughter on college day. 

he got asked about the Vince doc and did the wrestlers believe Janel Grant, then commented how the wrestlers stayed silent on the situation.

Little things like this rarely happened under Vince. 

It's quite clear that everyone is so much happier since the rapey c**t is gone. 

The product is so much better. The wrestling is so much better. The promos are so much better. The storylines are so much better.

So many writers and wrestlers have said that WWE used to be written for one guy, Vince. There's so many stories of writers being punter for not agreeing with him and so many stories of writers writing stuff they know Vince will like but know is pish.

I'd say it's very clear from watching any WWE these days how much better the writing is. Characters are presented as actual humans and not clichéd morons. They, mostly, talk like people. They are so much more free in the ring.

It's a different and much better product. Vince McMahon was such an anchor. Punk was right way back in 2011 when he said Vince was a millionaire who should have been a billionaire.

All a bit meh really.  A good show, but really it's just an elevated house show they decided to televise and make canon.  Apart from the tag title change, has anything really changed?  The only eyebrow raise is them taking a blood fed stipulation and absolutely ruining it by turning it into a Mario Party minigame.  Nothing says "I really hate this guy" better than focusing on touching turnbuckles. 

Although given WWEs penchant for putting as little wrestling as possible on their wrestling shows, if we're talking bell to bell times from cagematch, 58% of the show time was matches.  For All In last week, it was 66%.  I know, I'm a massive VL, but I was curious given AEW seem to fire through each show like they're paying out by the minute, and WWE shows seem interminable at times.