Stenhousemuir -vs- Forfar Athletic (Saturday 26 February 2022)

29 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

What about Adam Corbett's run for the second goal? There's a superb moment in the match highlights when he suddenly strides into frame before slamming home Tam Orr's cute ball inside. Great stuff. What a player! What a moment!

I though he had started his run a lot earlier that he had. Showed great turn of pace and foresight to get there.

9 minutes ago, Hard Graft said:

I though he had started his run a lot earlier that he had. Showed great turn of pace and foresight to get there.

I'm not sure what you mean - it looks as though Adam Corbett started his run forward when Robert Thomson challenges for the ball, when he was just outside the penalty box! You can see PJ Crossan loitering about in our final third, then as the camera switches to follow the action, he's struggling to keep pace with Corbett.