End of Season awards

Best Club (thought better to go with club instead of team): Arbroath 

Worst Club: Raith Rovers. Don’t need to explain why.

Overachievers: Arbroath

Underachievers: Dunfermline

Best player: For me it was probably McKenna, on the few occasions I saw him for Arbroath he stood out.

Worst player: There are too many to mention.

Best Manager: Most people will go for Dick Campbell but it’s McInnes for me.  Worth remembering we were 5 points behind Arbroath when he came in.

Worst Manager: Again there are so many to choose from. Peter Grant for the state he got Dunfermline in. Morton, QOTS and Ayr fans might have other suggestions.

Best fans (at games): Kilmarnock, purely for the numbers we have travelled in and obviously with real blue tinted specs on.

Worst fans (at games): Ayr United. Some different complaints about Ayr fans this year both from their own supporters on here and from other clubs.  A few unsavoury incidents in and out of the ground.

Best fans (on here): Raith Rovers fans generally speaking for the reaction to the reaction to the DW signing

Worst fans (on here): Might be us. Or possibly just me.

3 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Worst Manager: Again there are so many to choose from. Peter Grant for the state he got Dunfermline in. Morton, QOTS and Ayr fans might have other suggestions.

Nope. As shite as Gus, Johnston, Hopkin or Duffy were they were all ahead of Dunfermline when they bagged Grant.

Best club - think we must edge it with how much we’ve come on off the park this year

Worst club - don’t really want to slag anyone up 

overachievers - obviously us

underachievers - obviously Dunfermline 

best manager - obviously Dick Campbell. McInnes was never really 5 points behind he had a game in hand and then had the budget to go and sign the likes of Lafferty and Taylor

worst manager - David Brent 

best fans - Kilmarnock / Morton and Raith been good atmospheres through here

worst fans - Hamilton, understand the crowds being low but I like listening to other clubs fans content and some of the stuff they came out with in regards to Arbroath genuinely clueless and deluded 

best fans on here - I like the Dunfermline lads 

worst fans on here - no opinion I’ll just do it for online instead and the Partick Thistle fans were rather annoying and tedious right around the time it looked like they could potentially challenge for the title 

13 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Best Club (thought better to go with club instead of team): Arbroath 

Worst Club: Raith Rovers. Don’t need to explain why.

Best player: For me it was probably McKenna, on the few occasions I saw him for Arbroath he stood out.

Worst player: There are too many to mention.

Best Manager: Most people will go for Dick Campbell but it’s McInnes for me.  Worth remembering we were 5 points behind Arbroath when he came in.

Best fans (at games): Kilmarnock, purely for the numbers we have travelled in and obviously with real blue tinted specs on.

Worst fans (at games): Ayr United. Some different complaints about Ayr fans this year both from their own supporters on here and from other clubs.  A few unsavoury incidents in and out of the ground.

Best fans (on here): Raith Rovers fans generally speaking for the reaction to the reaction to the DW signing

Worst fans (on here): Might be us. Or possibly just me.

At least we've won something this year :wolf

Best Club: Kilmarnock

Worst Club: Queen of the South

Best player: O'Brien

Worst player: Chalmers

Best Manager: Dick Campbell

Worst Manager: Peter Grant

Best fans (on here): Always liked the Hamilton posters. Quality over quantity.

Worst fans (on here): Every team has a few roasters.

Best Club: Kilmarnock, league tables don't like 

Worst Club: Queen of the South. Ditto above. 

Best player: On his day Tiffoney is unplayable but that day was October 15th 2021 so I'm going for Nicky Low (when fit)

Worst player: Juan Alegria

Best Manager: Dick Campbell although I think he'd be a disaster if he went anywhere else now. 

Worst Manager: Yogi Hughes. He had long enough to have sorted the mess he inherited. That just, IMO, makes him worse than Grant. 

Best fans (on here): The vast majority of RR fans were great in the wake of the DGW business. 

Worst fans (on here): Killie. Maybe it goes with being the best team. Maybe they are just more fannies in their support. Who knows. 

Best Club: Kilmarnock, league tables don't like 

Worst Club: Queen of the South. Ditto above. 

Best player: On his day Tiffoney is unplayable but that day was October 15th 2021 so I'm going for Nicky Low (when fit)

Worst player: Juan Alegria

Best Manager: Dick Campbell although I think he'd be a disaster if he went anywhere else now. 

Worst Manager: Yogi Hughes. He had long enough to have sorted the mess he inherited. That just, IMO, makes him worse than Grant. 

Best fans (on here): The vast majority of RR fans were great in the wake of the DGW business. 

Worst fans (on here): Killie. Maybe it goes with being the best team. Maybe they are just more fannies in their support. Who knows. 

Grant never won a league game [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Best club: Arbroath - I think their fans will have, by far, the fondest memories of this season. 

Worst Club: Raith Rovers - as above, but shitest memories. 

Best Player: Scott Tiffoney. I am biased as f**k.

Worst Player: Luke Mathieson put in the worst individual display I’ve seen in a long, long time. 

Best Manager: Dick Campbell. Honourable mentions to Dougie Imrie and Derek McInnes.

Worst Manager: Gus MacPherson, with shout outs to David Hopkin, Jim Duffy, Allan Johnston, John Hughes and, in particular, Peter Grant.

Best fans (on here): Every set of fans on here has good and bad. f**k it, Hamilton. 

Worst fans (on here): Raith, more specifically a misspelled manager and a particular Raver who hold utterly shameful opinions. If not them, then the minority of Arbroath fans who were absolutely desperate for everyone to constantly congratulate them on being great. 

Edited by oneteaminglasgow

I never done best and worst player but for me

best player - easily, easily, without a shadow of a doubt and anyone being close - Joel fkn Nouble. He made defenders in this league look like children at times. What a fkn player 

Worst player - the number 2 for QotS. O’Connor I think he’s called. Him or Alegria

Best Club: Arbroath. Fairy tale stuff.

Worst Club: Raith Rovers. So many awful and frankly strange decisions made by Dunfermline this season but all trumped by you know what. 

Best player: Tiffoney/Nouble 

Worst player: Joe Chalmers

Best Manager: Dick Campbell, clear. 

Worst Manager: Peter Grant, clear.

Best fans (on here): Lichties maybe. 

Worst fans (on here): Queens, see Tories.

Edited by Stoo61