TJ must laughing his face off.....

Tell us ur results after darvel match? It was talbots league 2 lose after the 2-2 draw with darvel. Thatll prove use shat the bed(hibsed it)

Mon the papers
(hibsed it) did your lot no Airdrie it for a while [emoji848]

7 hours ago, passbackdave said:

But they shat the bed for the league whats stopping them doing it again?

Mon the papers

You started the shite talk Dave!

P.S. lol

2 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Surprised uve only got 1 like, i wouldve thought the talbot army wouldve jumped on it. Bankie bas###d lol

Mon the papers

I think you are overestimating how much Talbot fans care about bankies. You seem to think there is a rivalry, there isn't. When you win something that Ayrshire teams can enter it might register

I think you are overestimating how much Talbot fans care about bankies. You seem to think there is a rivalry, there isn't. When you win something that Ayrshire teams can enter it might register

No a rivalry just everytime i post something its a talbot fan who replies. We'll try win the league next season (well i hope thats the plan)

Mon the papers

4 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Is dravel stuff talbots stuff???
Dont be talking sh#te now wile

Mon the papers

You have made 8 posts in the Talbot thread in the last two days. Talbot have not played a game or had any significant events inthe past week but OK you are not obsessed with Talbot

You have made 8 posts in the Talbot thread in the last two days. Talbot have not played a game or had any significant events inthe past week but OK you are not obsessed with Talbot
Ive posted in nearly every thread i find it relaxing and funny sometimes the shi#e people post (myself included) sounds more like ur obsessed with me. I love our level of football and like talking about it thats all. Hope ur no 1 of these cants who moans cos someone from another team has posted in ur thread?

Mon the papers

2 hours ago, passbackdave said:

No another rocket who doesnt have a clue wit hes talking about!!!!! No wonder this site is boring n no c##t posts anymore with sh#te like this

Mon the papers

Take your own advice. I notice you haven't posted in the Bankies thread for 3 weeks but in the past two days you have been on the Talbot thread saying we shite the bed in the league and criticising the Cup Final attendance , the very definition of shite posts

Take your own advice. I notice you haven't posted in the Bankies thread for 3 weeks but in the past two days you have been on the Talbot thread saying we shite the bed in the league and criticising the Cup Final attendance , the very definition of shite posts

We have our own bankies board i post on. I mainly come on here for a laugh. Now ur trolling me. Defo obsessed. What makes a shite post??? Defo no something u say haha

Mon the papers