Scottish Football League Info App

Not sure which forum this should be in because it covers all league clubs past & present. (Please move it to a more suitable place if so required). A stable version of my Scottish Football League Info app is now available for Early Access testing from Google Play. This the last step before publishing it on Play Store proper, but I need user feedback in order to get there!  

Download from here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scottishfootball.league

Support website here (I'd advise reading the User Guide):

https://thebeautifuldribblinggame.com/league/

Please use this thread to suggest new features or enhancements and I'll do my best to accommodate!

Enjoy!

googleplay.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Many thanks to the 50+ people that have so far downloaded the app. As a heads up, I hope to have a 1.0.0.0 version available for testing within the next week or so. Assuming there are no major issues with this version, then I will look to promote it to Google Play Store proper at the end of August. Significant updates have been made since the last version. These include the addition of numerous ground, team and other photos plus new historic club information that I have unearthed including:- Rangers being named after the "Rangers" from Clapham Common, how the Brechin hedge became famous, Arthurlie's formation from the 1862 cricket club, old Ayr F.C.'s Tom "toe" Crawford, St Mirren's "Greater" Love Street, Bonnyrigg Rose info,  and more... You will also be able to swipe to the next & previous League tables.

bonnyriggrose.jpg

• 1 month later...

v1.0.2 has now been released. This version includes full league head-to-head records for each club, plus many other club updates and corrections.

I will be looking to promote this particular (Early Access) version shortly to a Play Store "Production Release" for the first time. I'd also like to stress that this has only been made possible by those who have so far trialled the app. So a big thanks from me to the 64 people who currently have it installed on their phone or other android device!

***NO ADS*** Scottish Football League Info v1.0.2 now promoted to Google Play Store proper for the first time!!!

Currently working on v1.0.3.  Changes so far:

- faster League Table & Club Information page loading

- Linthouse F.C. info update (including Billy Connolly reference)

- Premiership club strip updates courtesy of historicalkits.co.uk

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

v1.2.0 of my free Scottish Football League Info app is now available on Play Store!

New stuff:

– Glasgow, Renfrewshire, and Forfarshire Cup wins added
– Hearts formation update
– Albion Rovers Cowheath Park image
– Dunfermline Athletic first match and captain
– Galston Qualifying Cup Winners team photo
– Nithsdale Wanderers’ Crawick Holm ground location image
– Added more quiz questions

The Hearts update talks about the current club's roots from a fellow East Meadows based side called St Andrew's. 

Happy Christmas! 🎅

image.thumb.jpeg.a844d28cee8c765b5a06081f2678a2c8.jpeg

• 4 months later...