Queen's Park vs Cove

On 28/08/2022 at 12:35, Velvet Donkey said:

Good on Logan btw to play in his knickers. If he has the brass neck to pull it off then fair play.

When he had his socks rolled down he looked straight from a 1980s aerobics video. He just needed a headband.

17 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

When he had his socks rolled down he looked straight from a 1980s aerobics video. He just needed a headband.

Fair play to Logan on Saturday. Took the slagging well and gave it back. 

25 minutes ago, Mick1867 said:

Gets it every week. Shorts looking like a nappy is also going to attract some unwanted attention! He's probably needs to ignore the slagging a bit, but doesn't.

The Cove match reporter was obviously watching something different to me then  Eze is a unit and once he adds some finesse when using his head, he'll be a weapon.  Thomas, Robson and Savoury terrific again with a special mention for Savoury's defensive work which got Davidson out of jail a few times.  As for Simon Murray, another strong performance - I fear for us if either he, Savoury or Robson get injured.  I reckon Murray's movement and running was the reason Shay Logan needed to tuck his shorts into his pants - presumably it saved him from an overt Gary Linekar moment!

9 hours ago, Mick1867 said:

Except the poor guy he singled out for a slagging wasn't slagging him. I think Logan just pointed at random. Poor guy's face was a picture.

Edited by Hampden Diehard