Edinburgh City v Kelty Hearts

As you say mate, Kelty much improved recently,  beating Falkirk and last week Airdrie.

Obviously Higginbotham returning from injury is going to boost any team, also Austin back up top.

However, We're doing very well also and I'm hopeful we can grind oot another win here.

No predicion as it will be a tight game, but hopefully Edinburgh City score one more than Kelty, that'll do! 👍

On 08/10/2022 at 18:14, Bay Citizen said:

Straight forward win in the end, Kelty just never looked like scoring. I hope Delferriere is ok, that looked a nasty knock.

How’s he being doing for you?

Looked decent for us in the friendlies, was expecting us to keep him around.

How’s he being doing for you?
Looked decent for us in the friendlies, was expecting us to keep him around.

He’s looking decent. He’s really good at holding the ball up and frustrating midfielders with little tricks while the team moves forward to counter but he occasionally follows that up with the odd poor pass. I’m sure with more experience (probably why he’s here) he’ll be a talent for you in the future.

9 hours ago, Bay Citizen said:

He’s looking decent. He’s really good at holding the ball up and frustrating midfielders with little tricks while the team moves forward to counter but he occasionally follows that up with the odd poor pass. I’m sure with more experience (probably why he’s here) he’ll be a talent for you in the future.

Good to hear! You’ll be glad to hear he played 45 mins for our reserves yesterday so he must be fairly unscathed.