Stenhousemuir -vs- East Fife (November 5 2022)

Before our highlights are put on line I would to apologise for the complete lack of control exhibited by our commentator at Jack Healy’s equalising goal. Lack of professionalism & impartiality in abundance. Strong words have been given & received but not a jot care I!!!!

Tripped over the mic cable & narrowly avoided taking a heidy doon the stairs but it was worth it! 

Why the f*** were we playing Xmas hits before the game. What genius thought that was good idea on 5th November. Suffering the game was bad enough without that piss. Get a grip.
No really what I'd come on here venting about to be fair but hopefully this is swift's Last Christmas

Stranraer v E Fife. Home team twice in front. Fife twice come back to grab a point with Healy netting in injury time, after an ex-player of ours, red card for the hosts.

Stenhousemuir v E Fife. Home team twice in front. Fife twice come back to grab a point with Healy netting in injury team, after an ex-player of ours, red card for the hosts.

What is with these 'S' teams?

(Stirling next away game, plenty ex Fifers too!)