Warzone 2.0

BaSeDG0DSA1NT

These games are still full of cheating cúnts I see.

What's with the big tank guy that's never out the Gulag either?

He’s the jailer; basically if you kill him everyone in that particular 2v2 is released. He’s also a deterrent from folk hiding (which is surprisingly common).

I’ve definitely seen aimbotting whilst playing on console, and it’s obviously PC players doing it, doesn’t stop them being utter shite though.

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
1 hour ago, The Golden God said:

Anyone playing Warzone 3/whatever it’s called now? The new map is the best since since the original and the gameplay is much better than 2. 

Tried getting in to it a few times but it just isn't a patch on mw1 for me. The gameplay is probably half way between mw1/2 for me but I probably played more of rebirth island or whatever it was called once verdansk was gone. Is it not just called season 2 reloaded at this stage? I used to watch marleythirteen playing when I wasn't working and still catch the occasional bingo game of his on a Sunday with it but it doesn't look like it has improved enough to grab me back in

22 hours ago, grumswall said:

Tried getting in to it a few times but it just isn't a patch on mw1 for me. The gameplay is probably half way between mw1/2 for me but I probably played more of rebirth island or whatever it was called once verdansk was gone. Is it not just called season 2 reloaded at this stage? I used to watch marleythirteen playing when I wasn't working and still catch the occasional bingo game of his on a Sunday with it but it doesn't look like it has improved enough to grab me back in

I think it’s official name is Warzone 3 at the minute but yeah it also isn’t really a fully new game. They’re bringing Rebirth and Verdansk back later this year so hopefully that’ll get more people back into it.