Hamilton Academical v Greenock Morton 14-1-23

On 14/01/2023 at 19:42, ptfc. 22 said:

Morton have bottled playoffs imo. Rubbish team that plays rubbish football always glorious to see them lose. 

Are we not three points behind you with a game in hand, and the same goal difference so that if we win that game in hand we will be above you?  If we've bottled the playoffs, so have you, ya stupid mutant.

16 hours ago, smc4761 said:

We got out of jail free with that. What was the penalty for, must have missed it

Look at the highlights.  That was never a penalty. The referee must have got confused because Gillespie cleared the ball towards his own goal line rather than upfield.  If anything should have been a free kick to Morton - which is what the ref indicated at first.  Shocking refereeing.

As Ally Roy is only on loan, can we send him back to Glentoran?  He looks as shite as everyone has said.  We are a lesser team without McGrattan, and for that matter if Reece Lyon has recovered his mojo, he'd add something to our midfield rather than Annan's.  Miller was struggling as he seems to have no right foot.  We need a decent striker.

On 16/01/2023 at 15:18, Alibi said:

Look at the highlights.  That was never a penalty. The referee must have got confused because Gillespie cleared the ball towards his own goal line rather than upfield.  If anything should have been a free kick to Morton - which is what the ref indicated at first.  Shocking refereeing.

As Ally Roy is only on loan, can we send him back to Glentoran?  He looks as shite as everyone has said.  We are a lesser team without McGrattan, and for that matter if Reece Lyon has recovered his mojo, he'd add something to our midfield rather than Annan's.  Miller was struggling as he seems to have no right foot.  We need a decent striker.

Miller has been our most dangerous attacking player in the past 2 games imo. Let's give Roy a chance.

2 hours ago, Mr.Blue said:

Miller has been our most dangerous attacking player in the past 2 games imo. Let's give Roy a chance.

Miller was dreadful on Saturday, although that was more a team selection issue than his own fault. It became apparent within five minutes that he has no right foot, so why we persisted with him on the right for 70 minutes I have no idea. Quitongo offered 10 times as much in the 20 minutes he was on the right as Miller did in 90.

3 hours ago, Mr.Blue said:

On the left, he may well be.  However on the right, he was having to cut inside on to his left foot.  There's a player there but playing him wide right seems a bit akin to playing Robbie Muirhead at left back.  I'm happy to give Roy a chance as that was his first game and I remember Grimshaw didn't impress when he first arrived,, although when I look at opinions about Roy when he was at Queens it doesn't paint a very optimistic picture.  i'm sure dougie will get the best out of him in time.