Dunfermline vs Kelty 01/04/23

1 hour ago, VinnyPar said:

Said it at the game yesterday priority in the summer has to be up front. Wouldn't be too fussed if Todorov and O'Hara were released and McCann went out on loan next season. Give Wiggy a deal and get a couple of strikers in.

McCann simply isn't very good and ideally should be punted, but that moron Hughes signed him up until 2024.

6 hours ago, DAFC. said:

They’ve got every right to boo. They pay good money to be entertained and it was utter pish. That was yet another home game (against anti-football dross) we could have played all day and not score.

On Agyeman: he has never impressed me and I would be underwhelmed if he was our marquee striker for next season. His goalscoring record is no better than Todorov’s. Nowhere near good enough for the Championship. Would keep Wighton but we need someone a lot better for the Championship than what we’ve got, and Agyeman is not the answer.  

Agyeman certainly wouldn't be a marquee signing but on a free, with low wages I'd imagine, and very different to what you have. Would be worth a punt. Hoping we keep him though.