Oct Friendly

10 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

I'm booked to go to Brussels then train to Lille.

I'll be seething if I don't get a ticket and there is 30 odd thousand rattling around a 50,000 seater stadium.

I imagine this will go to zero points 

Hopefully the SSC poll they emailed out gives them an idea of numbers travelling and everyone should get sorted. No idea if France ever get close to selling out this type of game, I know they did last time we were there but that was a smaller capacity and in the lead up to a home tournament.

It might be an empty threat but the poll mentions about pickups which might put off anyone chancing buying just for the points.

image.thumb.png.0aa7236462f72ffe471f0900c4a9bda1.png

5 minutes ago, the snudge said:

What are the chances of getting a France ticket and being on 11 points. I've never been to an away game

Would imagine 11 will be enough for this. Last two away friendlies have both gone down to 0 and neither were a few days after another away game 

Edited by PSJ.84

Ideal. I’m on 11 points too and booked on the Eurostar for this one last night. Hoping the extra couple of points will be enough to put me in the mix for tickets for Germany.  

With it being a friendly I'm not sure if France are bound by any rules about allocations but Lille normally give British teams around 2600. Any similar allocation should see anyone on 11 and probably below fine I'd like to think. 2500 tickets went down to 12pts for Ireland away last year and loads of people were going over for that.

Anecdotally I know people on various levels of points going to Cyprus or Spain but hardly anyone doing France other than those I know who go everywhere.

Edited by Pie Of The Month

I’m taking my young lad to his first away game.  We are both on 9 points hopefully will be enough to get tickets.  Booked flights in to Brussels on way out and potentially train back to London for a night 

Well I’ve got a paltry 3 points, from this years home games, 2 more of those plus going to Seville, but no idea how I’m getting tickets for that or for Germany, 

Im going on the presumption that if I’m in Germany and want to be at the games I’ll somehow manage it

I’m as excited already as I was going to Hampden for the first time 40 plus years ago 

Stop making it sound so complicated you lot 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Home tickets are on sale now but cheapest left are 79 euro and even at those prices it still looks like there's not many left so don't think we'll be getting much above the minimum allocation for this one.

Category 5 - 29 euro
Category 4 - 55 euro
Category 3 - 79 euro
Category 2 - 95 euro
Category 1 - 120 euro

Unless all our tickets are category 5 at least there shouldn't be too many people daft enough to buy tickets with no intention of going.

4 hours ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Home tickets are on sale now but cheapest left are 79 euro and even at those prices it still looks like there's not many left so don't think we'll be getting much above the minimum allocation for this one.

Category 5 - 29 euro
Category 4 - 55 euro
Category 3 - 79 euro
Category 2 - 95 euro
Category 1 - 120 euro

Unless all our tickets are category 5 at least there shouldn't be too many people daft enough to buy tickets with no intention of going.

Do you have a link to this by any chance?