LINLITHGOW ROSE 23/24

GorgieRose

12 hours ago, lithgierose said:

About as bad as the specky twat running round towards the back of the goals, when second penalty got scored. Then proceed to kick a totally innocent bucket then run away again. He must have been in his thirties . Embarrassing.

Why do these always happen when yous get beat or someone knocks yous down a peg or too. 

Calm the beans lads. Losing away to Cowdenbeath in extra time is disappointing but not a shocker of a result. They are two points behind us in the league and there was nothing in it.

Tough draw but that happens. We are struggling to get a team strong enough on the park at this level just now and that’s football.

We’ve come a long way being disappointed being knocked out by a team with your history. Old rules you’d be coming down to us Tuesday night - I miss the replays!

We’ll come again, still finding our feet at this level.

Hail the Gallant! 🌹 

11 hours ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

Calm the beans lads. Losing away to Cowdenbeath in extra time is disappointing but not a shocker of a result. They are two points behind us in the league and there was nothing in it.

Tough draw but that happens. We are struggling to get a team strong enough on the park at this level just now and that’s football.

We’ve come a long way being disappointed being knocked out by a team with your history. Old rules you’d be coming down to us Tuesday night - I miss the replays!

We’ll come again, still finding our feet at this level.

Hail the Gallant! 🌹 

Wasn't at the game, but simple observation of yet another big occasion where we have lost a very winnable game.

We signed him as a defensive mid. He’s excellent in there. On of the best I’ve seen at this level.

Too rash to be a centre back I would say.

He played midfield if we have our full squad ready. I’ve said before but our weakness is at CB. If we fixed that one position we’d be a different team.

4 hours ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

We signed him as a defensive mid. He’s excellent in there. On of the best I’ve seen at this level.

He played midfield if we have our full squad ready. I’ve said before but our weakness is at CB. If we fixed that one position we’d be a different team.

He played centre half at camelon but your assessment of him is right. 

Looks like Rose were fortunate to get a point albeit with a couple of decent chances at 1-1. Fair play Berwick.

How did the entitled galacticos of Roseshire act this week at what on paper looked as though it should have been a formality due to Berwick's struggles?

51 minutes ago, CowdenLoyal said:

Looks like Rose were fortunate to get a point albeit with a couple of decent chances at 1-1. Fair play Berwick.

How did the entitled galacticos of Roseshire act this week at what on paper looked as though it should have been a formality due to Berwick's struggles?

Trying too hard mate. 

19 hours ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

Yous seem to be bringing in lots of players seem to be attacking players or midfielders.

You would think they'd be looking to recruit a defender even on loan

5 hours ago, CowdenLoyal said:

Highlights didn't reflect all the chances, very much a game of two halves. From the way Berwick played, I don't think their troubles are on the field, looked a decent team, hard to see how Brora took five off them. Fair support with them too, which is always encouraging, not like some of the other visiting teams, I am sure.