NEW BOOK: British Ice hockey Records 1896-2023

sfha

This is for ones who like their stats on paper!

I've compiled a 290 page book which contains virtually every league and cup table, play offs etc, etc since the first competition in 1896. Womens, international club tournaments and youth hockey is also covered.

A lot of this material is already out there on the web but I've found the scattering of this info very offputting, hence the book. I've also carried out a lot of further research and corrected some errors and looked more into the missing material and believe this is the most comprehensive record of ice hockey in the UK and Ireland ever compiled

For those interested, copies can be obtained from Amazon at the modest price of £15 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0C6VWR9DG

40 minutes ago, Itchytiger said:

Sounds fantastic and just ordered on Amazon. Arrives Monday.

Thanks m8. As it's on Amazon's print on demand I can't say how long it'll actually take, but by you saying it'll be deIivered Monday is a bonus as I previously used Lulu.com which used a print cycle and took some days or weeks depending on when it was ordered. 

I hope you enjoy it when it arrives, it was a delight putting it together,  thanks again!

On 03/06/2023 at 20:20, sfha said:

Thanks m8. As it's on Amazon's print on demand I can't say how long it'll actually take, but by you saying it'll be deIivered Monday is a bonus as I previously used Lulu.com which used a print cycle and took some days or weeks depending on when it was ordered. 

I hope you enjoy it when it arrives, it was a delight putting it together,  thanks again!

Book arrived yesterday as scheduled. Love that it is large size too. Just reading the results and looking at the tables brings back so many memories. Thanks for pulling this together.

IMG_2593.jpeg