Second Division 23/24

4 hours ago, GNU_Linux said:

image.png.cdf1c852468a06cfddd6d70c94814906.png

Took in a random game this Saturday and decided upon division 2 Wishaw at home to Glasgow Perthshire.
The half time score was 4.0, , finished up 6.0.
During the game there were fans saying that the manger was resigning, so sounds like this had already been discussed

Not sure what had been going on since the start of the season or what the team has been but found the forwards didn't hold the ball up, the midfield always cough on wrong side of the ball and their goal and the defense, experience in the center half's but  that didn't count for anything.  if your playing the ball back to your keep to kick from 6 yards out and he has a forwards screaming down on him, at least pass it to the left of right of the goal, not down the throat but the center half didn't, and the forward won the ball off the keeper, expect same in second half from other center half but definitely enough time to kick it.  I felt every Wishaw player received the ball without scanning and it was like they controlled the ball and then had to look up where to play it too.  Some of the Perthshire goals were good but in general most goals could have been avoided if the simple things were done correctly.

The manager played all his subs he coudl use and I think it was just to give them all a game before they finished.

it was actually lovely weather the whole game and a decent sized crowd for the game

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure where to post this but just to say thank you to the folk at Perthshire today.

My wee boys mad about seeing different grounds and I took him for a peak into Keppoch Park - the guys shouted us in for a look about, some pictures and some memorabilia for him to take away.

I understand the ground and clubhouse is open every day for people to come in, and on top of that they don’t charge home supporters on a match day.

Thanks folks and look forward to coming back up for a game soon.